Link to a recording of Anjani & LC concert in Warsaw

Recollections from Leonard Cohen's pre-2008 tours, YouTube clips
Born With The Gift Of A G

Link to a recording of Anjani & LC concert in Warsaw

Post by Born With The Gift Of A G »

http://www.dimeadozen.org:80/torrents-d ... ?id=140969

The sound quality seems very promising on the basis of the attached sample.

A friend and myself will be downloading this recording, so, if you can't access it and would like a copy....please feel free to email me and I'll do my best to assist.
"Little lady.....I AM Kris Kristofferson....."
London: 10 & 11 May 1993; Manchester: 17, 18, 19 & 20 June 2008; Vienna: 25 September 2008; London: 17 November 2008; Paris: 26 November 2008; Manchester: 30 November 2008; Liverpool: 14 July 2009; Paris: 28 September 2012; Manchester: 31 August 2013; Leeds: 7 September 2013.
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

There are now several threads about the wonderful Warsaw experience.
Let's try to keep most of it in this thread in "Live Performances": viewtopic.php?t=8484

At http://tinyurl.com/39h4h2 you will able to hear the interview with Leonard and Anjani (Radio Trojka) and see several photos.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Barry ~

Well, it did me no good to go there, anyway... I tried, again. I signed up/joined. My computer wouldn't play it because I didn't have something or other. I got sent to somewhere to try to get something that would and got a whole list of questions posed by others who couldn't get it either. I returned to the home page and clicked on the delete account button. I then filled in my info and pressed delete. This is the message that popped up:
Delete user action failed!

User accounts of user class Power User may only
be deleted by a moderator or administrator!

Welcome to my electronic world :? .

I had the good fortune, however, to listen to the concert Live and now Ken has saved the day, anyway... so I'll contentedly await the mail.

I guess I need to go through the Contact Us routine to get my account deleted... though, I recall that it said somewhere else there that you're auto deleted after several days of non-use. Hope so.

~ Lizzy

Return to “Live performances & YouTube clips”