Lullaby from Old Ideas Album

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
POZEST

Lullaby from Old Ideas Album

Post by POZEST »

I can't believe Lullaby isn't on any 2012 setlist... :(

When i first heard it at a previous concert 09? I didn't pick up on it. ONce I heard it off the album (old ideas) I instantly gave it Five stars on tunes, and played it two more times louder and louder each time realizing the song is an epic one to hear Live in my opinion.

Listen to it if you can... and as best as possible without any other distractions, imagine yourself at a LC concert....
I can see it in my head... Roscoe's slow swaying.....the slow upbeat pimpo.... I can clearly picture Dino pouring his heart into it... I can picture the drummer smiling as he is playing.... I can see sharon's hand slowly moving up in rhythm..

Anyone else think this song should have made a setlist for the current tour?
surrender

Re: Lullaby from Old Ideas Album

Post by surrender »

I'd love to hear Lullaby... beautiful and comforting, imho a fine way of rounding off the concert.
1988: Amsterdam 1993: Nijmegen 2008: Amsterdam|Oberhausen 2009: Cologne|Antwerp|Barcelona 2010: Ghent (8/20-21-22)|Lille
2012: Ghent (8/12)|Amsterdam (8/21-22)|Verona|Lisboa 2013: Antwerp|Brussels|Rotterdam|Amsterdam

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music...
(Aldous L. Huxley)

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”