los angeles Nov 5th

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
djsandler

los angeles Nov 5th

Post by djsandler »

would be to meet others prior and post concert....
POZEST

Re: los angeles Nov 5th

Post by POZEST »

I'm up for a prior concert meetup. I'm from la and gave yet to get with the cogenites for a la meet up.

Because the area around the venue is diverse it may tricky picking a place.
I am game for what the majority desires..
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Thinking that many of us have to pick up our tickets early at "Will Call", perhaps getting together inside the lobby area would work the best.

The lobby is quite spacious, with huge windows and has bar areas where we could gather. And an arriving early bonus, we would have a clear shot at the merch stand before the crowds descend.

Perhaps someone would volunteer to bring eg., a balloon so we could find each other?

---Arlene

Update: Just checked YELP reviews. Recommended for a quieter space and speedy service are the bar areas one floor below and one floor below. One poster mentioned a food and drinks package. This type of thing can be clarified with customer service closer to the date.
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
jazz4111

Post by jazz4111 »

Me, Monika and neighbor Dena (who shared a house with us in August 1990 on Hydra) will be attending ... Thinking of picking up tickets early then grabbing dinner ... Plans fluid would love to raise a glass with other attendees...
Jazz

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”