HOP FARM MEET up

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
1000-kissesdeep

Re: HOP FARM MEET up

Post by 1000-kissesdeep »

Hi everyone, i am a brand new fan :) just discovered respected Leonard this month!! I have tickets for sunday HF and plan to be there for lunch, it looks like there are some nice venues for coffee and food, how about looking at the website and arranging a place to meetup from there? Do you all know eachother already? I feel like im going to be such a newbie, but cant wait to meet fans and join the family proper :) please keep posting info re meet ups here. Be great if people could specify which day when they post on here. I look forward to meeting!!
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Hi 1000-kissesdeep - welcome to the forum, and to Leonard! You have got a treat in store with the upcoming concert. Some of us have met up at previous concerts and events, but we were all newbies once, and everyone is always very friendly. I'm only going to the Saturday show, so I won't see you this time, but maybe somewhere else along the line!
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
confetti

Post by confetti »

Just read on facebook, that the Hop Farm dates have been moved to Wembley.
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

here is the information about the ex-Hop Farm concerts now at the Wembley Arena
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=32594

We also have a presale to Wembley for those who don't have tickets to Hop Farm
but want to see the show in London.viewtopic.php?f=58&t=32595
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
themucaro

Post by themucaro »

Was wondering why Lenny had been soundchecking almost full gigs in the last two days, a girl I know could hear him from where she works.

Imagine getting a free Leonard Cohen concert outside your work for two days!
2008: Benicassim, Spain
2009: Dublin, Ireland and Madrid, Spain
2010: Grenoble, France and Tours, France
2012: Dublin x 2
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic »

themucaro wrote:Was wondering why Lenny had been soundchecking almost full gigs in the last two days, a girl I know could hear him from where she works.

Imagine getting a free Leonard Cohen concert outside your work for two days!
He always does so, almost every afternoon before the show:) That's two shows daily for him and the band!
1000-kissesdeep

Post by 1000-kissesdeep »

anyone meeting on the sunday now its moved to wembly? still hoping to meet some fans as im a newbie

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”