PARIS meet up?

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
maryellen

Re: PARIS meet up?

Post by maryellen »

Bonjour Christelle

J'aimerais tant moi aussi "le" revoir mais bon.... un peu de raison

Merci pour ce que tu as organisé à Paris.... En sortant de l'Olympia je me suis sentie à la fois heureuse d'avoir vécu cela et terriblement triste que cet évènement que j'attendais depuis si longtemps soit passé... j'aurais dû rester avec vous au Pub au lieu d'aller chercher un taxi qui m'a ramenée à l'hôtel où j'ai eu tout le temps de vaciller entre bonheur et "cafard".... j'espère qu'il y aura une prochaine fois ; il y a plusieurs personnes que j'ai envie de revoir.

Merci encore
DerekH

Post by DerekH »

It was really great to meet so many of you fellow forum members from around the world for the first time. I felt like a local when my journey was compared to the distances some had travelled to be there.
Christelle I would like to thank you for your hard work in arranging the meet ups over the weekend. I hope the inefficiency of the staff at Kitty O'Sheas and the disappointing initial attitude of the manager did not mar the weekend too much for you. All your efforts were greatly appreciated. For my part, the meet ups really added to my enjoyment of the weekend as a whole.
Until the next time I meet you all again, wherever that may be, au revoir.
1972 : Royal Albert Hall, London.
2008 : O2, London X 2, Brighton.
2009 : Weybridge.
2012 : L'Olympia, Paris X 2.
2013 : June O2, London
-rehli-

Post by -rehli- »

We would like to say: "Merci beaucoup" à la charmante Christelle for organizing the meet-ups and the name tags! Christelle, your advice and your offer to help us in the urban jungle, if needed, were very much appreciated and reassuring! It was a special pleasure to meet you and other forum members! The concerts at the Olympia were superb, a unique atmosphere and we spent an exhausting but wonderful week in Paris (and survived the urban jungle :lol:).

Thanks to Albert for the fantastic Videos!
Thank you Maarten for the lanyards and the great photos!
Thanks to Barbara for the lovely sticker!

Regina and Bruno
1974: Paris Olympia
2008: Zurich
2009: Venice
2010: Basel | Strasbourg | Stuttgart | Las Vegas 2x
2012: Verona | Paris Olympia 2x
2013: Lucca | Vienna | Zurich | Amsterdam

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”