PARIS meet up?

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
e rennie

Re: PARIS meet up?

Post by e rennie »

I'd be really interested in the pre concert meet up on Saturday 29th, and possibly the Sunday stroll. Please keep me posted - do I need to book?
Thanks, Elizabeth
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

Elizabeth,
I've sent you a PM, don't worry and see you soon
Christelle
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
TommyJ

Post by TommyJ »

I would love to meet some of you, but I am going to the gig on Friday 28th and won't arrive in Paris until my train from London gets in at 18.47 that evening. By the time I have dashed across town I suspect the Friday pre-meet will be over, I may struggle to attend the post-show meet due to family commitments. If it doesn't work this time, then can I just express my thanks to those who have worked so hard to organise these meet ups and I hope to attend one somewhere else down the road.

Tom
London o2 July 2008 and Nov 2008, NYC (Radio City Music Hall) May 2009, Weybridge July 2009, Lille Sept 2010, Las Vegas Dec 2010, Wembley 8 and 9 Sept 2012, Dublin Sept 2012, Paris Sept 2012, London 02 June 2013, Leeds Sept 2013, London o2 Sept 2013 ... and hopefully more to come.
holydove

Post by holydove »

Hi Christelle,

If it's not too late, me & my husband would like to come for the pre & post concert meetups on Sat. the 29th, & Sun. the 30th. Thank you for making the arrangements.
maryellen

Post by maryellen »

Bonsoir !

I have a ticket for the 28th

Where can I meet people before ? or/and after ?

thank you
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Christelle ~

I believe [and hope :) ] that you have me as attending all the pre and post meetups, as well as the brunch on Sunday.

Thank you so much!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

dear all,
you are officially allowed to throw peanuts at me at one of the meet ups (you can choose between you which night you would like to make fun of me) because I'm made a real mess with my attendees list (problem of compatibility between home computer/work computer, limit of private messages on the forum and of course, the main problem: me)

so could I kindly ask you to review the attendees list that's attached and let me know at your earliest convenience if I've made any mistake. The important things are the pre concert meet ups with the buffet, as the Kitty O'Sheas as asked me to leave a deposit check of the entirety of the bill. I have to let them know by Thursday 20th/Friday 21st at the latest how many of us will eat there.
Paris meet ups attendees list.tif
Paris meet ups attendees list.tif (163.41 KiB) Viewed 7327 times
sorry to bother you about that, I will also send the same message via email to those who had provided me with their address

kind regards,
C
Last edited by LC&LC on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2009: Paris, Nimes, Barcelona, 2010: Caen, Strasbourg, Marseille, Tours, Lille, Las Vegas, 2012: Ghent x2, London, Verona, Paris x3, Barcelona, Madrid, NYC, Brooklyn, 2013: NYCx2, Paris, London, Brussels, Rome, Lucca, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Pula, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney Opera House
StBruno

Post by StBruno »

Hi Christelle,
I'm sure all you'll get is thanks for being brave enough to take on organising three days of meet ups. The only difficulty I have is that your list of attendees attachment won't open in my browser - anyone else have that problem?
Best,
Bruno
Humbled again by technology - it was my browser of course - fine now
...like one who believes
chillymidnight

Post by chillymidnight »

Hi - I'm hoping to go to Paris for Sat 28th or Sun 29th concerts and am interested in meet-ups. I'm coming from UK so any info about accomodation/ flights/ trains welcome - I did see a website with accomodation and travel recommendations but can't find now. This is a spur of the moment decision so I'm trying to organise fast!! Best Diane
There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening.
Paris 2012, Toronto 2012 x2. Paris 2013, London 2013 x 2, Rotterdam 2013, Amsterdam 2013
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

I can't get anything to open with the list, either... I believe we've already confirmed, elsewhere, though.

Thank you for all this WORK, Christelle!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

Lizzie - if you drag the file onto the desktop and open it from there, it should be fine.
My thanks, too, Christelle.
M
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

thanks Mordy!
I knew some people had problems opeining the file, but from my iphone it worked fine and I had tried every possible way to post it on the forum... I had sent it to everyone who had given me their email address, and actually, it was not such a mess, only 2/3 mistakes
:roll:
Registrations will be closing soon as I'll leave a check at the pub for the whole buffets bill this afternoon
If one is still considering registering, please pm me quickly!
thank you all for your kind messges and see you soon
Christelle
LC&LC

Post by LC&LC »

oh, and I forgot, peanuts day will be Saturday :lol:
stackridge

Post by stackridge »

Hoping to be there for the meet up on Saturday but to be honest not too fussed about the food, can you please tell me what food is available, will need to eat something quite substantial before the gig after a long journey that day. Doug and Olga
chillymidnight

Post by chillymidnight »

Hi I'm going to the Sun 30th concert, would love to meet up with others going before the concert. I'm v excited! Diane
There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening.
Paris 2012, Toronto 2012 x2. Paris 2013, London 2013 x 2, Rotterdam 2013, Amsterdam 2013

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”