Dublin Meet-up

Concert reports, set lists, reviews, photos and You Tube links. Fan meet-ups before and after the concerts.
Lookatme

Re: Dublin Meet-up

Post by Lookatme »

Lookatme wrote:Just boarding on my way. PM me
I have arrived and I am in The Brazen Head now. Very lonely in here!
maura

Post by maura »

Thanks for all the information on the forum re. meet up and set lists. Looking forward to tomorrow night, will try and get to the Brazen Head before concert. Coming back again on Saturday for the last night, hopefully there will be a few around then also????
yvettemc

Post by yvettemc »

Boarding pass printed and concert ticket at the ready. Roll on Friday! Look forward to meeting some of you in Dublin. yvette
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Could not make it to Dublin, raging. I will open a tin of draught Guinness and pretend that I am in the Brazen Head.

Listening to Old Ideas, Dear Heather and 10 New Songs this evening.

Everybody - enjoy.
Goldin

Post by Goldin »

The name of his hotel was disclosed today in the national press. Also they mentioned he has visited a local pizza with some band members. Shouldn't Dublin pizzerias expect a boom after that publication?
doepus

Post by doepus »

Hope you all enjoyed the meet up.
I attended the concert my first.
I caught two internationla flights to do so and lost my ipad in the process but it was worth it.
I choose the rooms that I live in with care.
The windows are small and the walls almost bare.
Bartleby

Post by Bartleby »

Dear all
Attended the concert last night. Whislt it was brilliant a word of warning - it was feezing cold. Bring plenty of warm clothes, including scarves, gloves etc.
Those who earnestly are lost
Are lost and lost again

1989: Hydra; 1993: Royal Albert Hall x 2; 2008: Dublin x 3; Manchester Opera House x 2; London O2; Royal Albert Hall x 2; 2009: Dublin 02 x 2; 2010: Sligo x 2; 2012: Dublin x 2; 2013: London O2; Dublin x 2; 2014: Dublin meet up
Lookatme

Post by Lookatme »

Get ahead you will need a hat too. Really very cold!
Hartmut

Post by Hartmut »

So is someone at the Brazen Head Friday and Saturday after the concerts? Or before?
burningviolin

Post by burningviolin »

doepus wrote:Hope you all enjoyed the meet up.
I caught two internationla flights to do so and lost my ipad in the process but it was worth it.
Delighted you enjoyed your first concert Doepus, really sorry about the ipad!!
2009 Liverpool 14/07/09, Dublin 20/07/09, Belfast 26/07/09, Lisbon 30/7/09, Barcelona 21/09/09.
2010 Sligo (x2), Lille 25/09/10 Las Vegas 11/12/2010
2012 Wembley 8/9/12, RHK 11/9/12
O2 London 2013 O2 Dublin 2013
"I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned."
Lookatme

Post by Lookatme »

doepus wrote:Hope you all enjoyed the meet up.
:cry:

Sorry about your Ipad loss.

Strangely enough, I found a very smashed and trampled screen tablet device this morning, (unfortunately not your Ipad, if you know what I mean). After trying to coax it back to life over a coffee, I had to give up, pronouncing it dead and ended up with many pieces which I had to consign to the bin before my flight home.

Wished I could have helped here, no doubt someone else has lost a record of a great memorable, though very cold evening. Though some consellation being that thoughts and memories are so more than just digital.
Diane

Post by Diane »

Hartmut wrote:So is someone at the Brazen Head Friday and Saturday after the concerts? Or before?
Hello Hartmut. You will find some of us there on Friday, before the concert. See you there:-)

Return to “EUROPE 2012 / CONCERT REPORTS & MEET-UPS”