Jarkko the faithful hound.

The New York Event - before and after!
Vesuvius

Postby Vesuvius » Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:34 pm

Ciao Lizzytysh,

I gladly accept your apology. Now we are back on good terms again. You will notice I prefaced your name with "Ciao"! I am so happy that you think I should be ambassador from Italy to your country. Now YOU are encourageing ME. This is good.

Yes, it is true. I, Vesuvius, am exceedingly warm and friendly. Thank you for the compliment. I will think of you as Herculaneum!

Vesuvius
Veni, Vedi, Veci
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:03 am

Vesuvius ~

Out of interest for this thread remaining true to purpose, you are being answered in the Forum Member's Poetry section, where you have also deemed irreverance appropriate.

~ Lizzytysh
Vesuvius

Postby Vesuvius » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:14 am

Ciao Lizzytysh,

I think this thread should remain reverent too. It was reverent from the beginning. Thread remaining true to purpose.

The Thread was very serious. Intellectual. About a dog. No joking there. At all. Please everyone, forgive Lizzytysh. She did not mean to offend.

Vesuvius
lizzytysh

Postby lizzytysh » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:23 am

Never presume to speak for me, V. I know how to make my own apologies and they are clearly recognizable as such. I make them when I feel they are deemed necessary. Keep your place and speak only for yourself.

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in New York 2004”