UPDATE: AMSTERDAM AUGUST 21 & EXTRA CONCERT 22

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Remigius

Re: NEW: AMSTERDAM AUG 21, PRESALE APR 18

Post by Remigius »

I'have got the tickets, thank you so much Jarkko for the good work. Really looking forward to the venue !!! :lol:
Last edited by Remigius on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
true love leaves no traces
Neil1941

Post by Neil1941 »

YES!! I have 2 tickets, 4 th row.
Ramallah Cohen

Post by Ramallah Cohen »

4th row too. Seat number is in the low 80's. Not sure if that is far off to side.
Inge

Post by Inge »

YES, I have 2 tickets too, 5th row, seats 81 and 82. Could anyone tell me if these seats are somewhere in the middle or more to the left or right side of the podium?
I'm so excited. Thank you, Jarkko, for giving us this oppurtunity.
Pudy

Post by Pudy »

Got two tickets for my parents! Seat 70,71.
Does anyone have a proper seat map or any idea if the seats are in the middle?
hansr

Post by hansr »

First 3 rows not available! So we scored two tickets on the 4th row. Seatplan booking wasn't working.
Hope we have good tickets anyway. See everybody there!! Jarkko, thank you very much for all your work. I think this way of presaling must work better.
Hans
Last edited by hansr on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2008 Rotterdam
2009 Antwerp, Colmar, Barcelona
2010 Malmo, Ghent (3x), Strassbourg, Lille
2012 Ghent (2x), Amsterdam (2x), London, Dublin, Paris, Lisbon
2013 Antwerp, Brussels, Lucca, Vienna, Oslo, Manchester, London, Rotterdam, Amsterdam
kris_tiaan

Post by kris_tiaan »

Thanks very very much Jarkko! Got 4th row tickets too! First we take Gent, then we take Amsterdam :)
Prospera

Post by Prospera »

Fifth row Yeahhh
wendy84

Post by wendy84 »

I can't believe I just did that. I'm in shock haha. Just bought 2 tickets for this x_x. I was going to see Foo Fighters in Belfast on that day, change of plans I suppose. Bit sad I will miss Foo Fighters, also because I never seen them before but my mum wanted to go to Leonard Cohen cause we went there a few years ago and she absolutely loved it. Now she wasnt going to go this year cause of the price and all so I'm taking her as a surprise. My poor bankcard haha. Anyway it's done and I can't wait. Row 5, not 4 cause I was hesitant but it's still quite good if you ask me =p. Bring on August!
Prospera

Post by Prospera »

Inge wrote:YES, I have 2 tickets too, 5th row, seats 81 and 82. Could anyone tell me if these seats are somewhere in the middle or more to the left or right side of the podium?
5th row seat 79 :D
and indeed thanks Jarkko!
koegelwieck

Post by koegelwieck »

Thank you Jarkko for organising this so well, I am very excited to see Leonard Cohen again (for the 4th time since 2008). I still remember being disappointed around 2000 because I thought I would never see him performing live.... good luck to Leonard and his band, it will be unforgettable again!
"Through the days of shame that are coming..."

Amsterdam 2008, Rotterdam 2008, Weybridge 2009, Amsterdam 2012
BaarsjesHans

Post by BaarsjesHans »

Prospera wrote:
Inge wrote:YES, I have 2 tickets too, 5th row, seats 81 and 82. Could anyone tell me if these seats are somewhere in the middle or more to the left or right side of the podium?
5th row seat 79 :D
and indeed thanks Jarkko!
These seats should be great and just a bit to the right from the middle, while looking at the stage. It seems that the rows are numbered till around 110-120. Seat number 107 on row 4 is second category, seat 107 on row 5 is still a first category ticket. Which means both just in the corner of where the lighter and darker red color on the map meet.
Winnaar58

Post by Winnaar58 »

Ron1984 wrote:
Winnaar58 wrote:I stick to Ghent, may be I even should be happy the concert in Amsterdam was not announced earlier. The stadion is huge, I like the more intimate places. So I guess it was meant to be like this!
I feel the same really. Distance-wise it'd be nicer for me. Ghent is twice as far from where I live is Amsterdam. But I know Ghent and the St. Pietersplein. So it should be worth it. Going to leave early and make it a nice day there. I'm glad this wasn't announced earlier too, or else I might have been tempted. ;)

I wonder how this will sell though. I sort of think a lot of Dutch people already got tickets for one of the four Ghent shows.
I guess Ghent is for the romanticus and Amsterdam in the station is for the die hards, who had heir romantic concert already in Ghent and for those who an effort more than one concert.
I don't complain at all and I don't want to be misinterpreted, because I am very, very happy to be there in Ghent on the third row..Happy as can be... at last!
Attachments
Leonard-Cohen-in-Ghent-2012 (1) [800x600].jpg
I didn´t kill myself when things went wrong
I didn´t turn to drugs or teaching
I tried to sleep, but when I couldn´t sleep
I learned to write.
I learned to write what might be read
on nights like this by one like me.

(Leonard Cohen)
Inge

Post by Inge »

Winnaar58 says: "I guess Ghent is for the romanticus and Amsterdam in the station is for the die hards."
Doesn't Leonard sing: "I love to speak with Leonard. He’s a sportsman and a shepherd." The Olympic Stadium is the perfect place for sportsmen like Leonard.
Being more a romantic than a sports(wo)man I should go to Ghent, but I am going to Amsterdam.
Mazal

Post by Mazal »

Just noticed that the presale ends Thursday April 19th at 10AM!
Thankful to have my tickets!

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”