HOP FARM (UK), 8 SEPT ON GENERAL SALE

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
hadley

Re: HOP FARM (UK), 8 SEPT ON GENERAL SALE

Post by hadley »

What time is the gig actually on?
FOXWOOD

Post by FOXWOOD »

Still large adverts, for this concert, in the press this weekend in the Telegraph and the Observer.
Royal Albert Hall London 1988, Manchester Opera House 18th June 2008,
Manchester Arena 30th Nov 2008, Weybridge 11th July 2009,
Lissadell House 31st July 2010, Dublin 11th & 12th September 2012, London O2 21st June 2013,
Manchester Arena 31st Aug 2013,Leeds 7th September 2013
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

FOXWOOD wrote:Still large adverts, for this concert, in the press this weekend in the Telegraph and the Observer.
Interesting. I couldn't find a way to post the Eventim seat map here but the show is pretty well sold. With 5 months still to go, there are still some fairly large clumps of seats available but these are at the very back and the far sides at the back. I wonder if they are trying to sell these seats - or drumming up interest for a rumoured second show?

Wendy
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

Just posted on the Hop Farm facebook feed:
We would like to confirm that two additional train services have been added on both Saturday and Sunday;

• 23:55 Paddock Wood to London Victoria
• 00:25 Paddock Wood to London Charing Cross,

Allowing you all plenty of time to enjoy the music and get home without rushing...
Phew :D
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
bean

Post by bean »

According to the website:

Gates open at 3pm.

Music will finish by 11pm.

Leonard will play approx. 3.5 hour set.

Whilst the start time for the set is yet to be confirmed, my guess would be 7pm (ish)?
claudiodivizia

Post by claudiodivizia »

Nice! Then we won't have to sleep at Paddock station.

But are these special trains for the concert?

What about return tickets? ("Return journey must be made the same day")

Are they valid after midnight anyway? Otherwise, I guess it's better to buy another ticket in advance for the 0:25 train, just in case... or it's gonna be a very long queue at the ticket machines
somewhat_nifty

Post by somewhat_nifty »

They should be valid till the last train of that day (or just over), so yes for trains at 12 or 1, don't think they count as next day.
I'm chained to the old masquerade...
2008: London O2 14th Nov, RAH 18th Nov; 2009: NY RCMH 16th May, Weybridge MBW 11th July, Barcelona 21st Sept; 2010: Sligo 31st July, Lille 25th Sept, Las Vegas 11th Dec; 2012: Wembley Arena 8th Sept, Dublin 11th Sept 2013: London O2 21st June, London O2 14th Sept
claudiodivizia

Post by claudiodivizia »

Thank you.

I also asked National Rail and they confirmed:

"I can confirm that the Off Peak Day Return is valid for travel on the date shown on your ticket. The return portion is valid for travel until 04:29 in the early morning on the following day."
Murphy575

Post by Murphy575 »

Sorry for steering this off the current topic slightly but I was wondering something.

I went to the Ghent concert (which was fantastic and I have no regrets) but I did notice that there where plenty of people sitting in local bars listening to the concert (not been able to see it).

Now while we would love to, we can't afford tickets for Hop Farm (me and my wife are uni students [just to clear any confusion, I'm 26 and she is 24, we've been together 8 years]) so we can't justify spending another [just shy of] £200 on tickets.

So, I was wondering, is there something similar at hop farm, like you can sit outside or something and hear the music? A kinda "poor mans concert" :oops:
clive

Post by clive »

omgpop wrote:Sorry for steering this off the current topic slightly but I was wondering something.

I went to the Ghent concert (which was fantastic and I have no regrets) but I did notice that there where plenty of people sitting in local bars listening to the concert (not been able to see it).

Now while we would love to, we can't afford tickets for Hop Farm (me and my wife are uni students [just to clear any confusion, I'm 26 and she is 24, we've been together 8 years]) so we can't justify spending another [just shy of] £200 on tickets.

So, I was wondering, is there something similar at hop farm, like you can sit outside or something and hear the music? A kinda "poor mans concert" :oops:
you could look into volunteering there for the day, maybe stewarding or litterpicking, they may even pay to take you on

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”