Pre-sales to Dublin and Belfast

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
table top joe

Re: Pre-sales to Dublin and Belfast

Postby table top joe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 am

Oh yeah,ive already thnked Jarkko,but thanks again!
joey the lips

Postby joey the lips » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 am

thanks jarkko that was real good of you. does any one know if this is flat seating BLOCKB, row 7, seats 50-51
joey the lips wrote:Were on one road and were only passing through
Last edited by joey the lips on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leax

Postby Leax » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:46 am

Huge thanks from me too :D
Kilmainham 2008, Berlin 2008, O2 Dublin 2009, Kilmainham 11th & 14th Sept 2012, 02 Dublin Sept 2013
Unspoken Words

Postby Unspoken Words » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:49 am

Even though I have bought a ticket and booked an hotel I am not that happy really with the ticketmaster process (when I went to purchase a few times I was knocked out each time and had to go back and input the details again and lost the original ticket) and cynical about the ticket allocation, the prices and the general commercial side of things.

Love seeing LC live and thought the concert in Dublin last year was fabulous but I and others have a bit of a feeling of the 'final final' last farewell tour ever syndrome (that was last year but here we are again this year) and absolutely fleecing the public which is not good. Generally people I talk to cannot believe the prices of tickets and although they would like to go to see LC given the rave reviews from last year they would not pay the prices. Interesting to see what happens with general sales.
table top joe

Postby table top joe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am

This is the seating chart for Tina Turners recent gig,same layout no doubt

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/197033/12164
Gregor

Postby Gregor » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 am

Block D
Row 5
Seats 105 -106.

Jarrko Y O U A R E T H E MAN

THANKS ONE MILLION
There is a crack in every thing thats how the light gets in
table top joe

Postby table top joe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:54 am

Unspoken Words wrote:Even though I have bought a ticket and booked an hotel I am not that happy really with the ticketmaster process (when I went to purchase a few times I was knocked out each time and had to go back and input the details again and lost the original ticket) and cynical about the ticket allocation, the prices and the general commercial side of things.

Love seeing LC live and thought the concert in Dublin last year was fabulous but I and others have a bit of a feeling of the 'final final' last farewell tour ever syndrome (that was last year but here we are again this year) and absolutely fleecing the public which is not good. Generally people I talk to cannot believe the prices of tickets and although they would like to go to see LC given the rave reviews from last year they would not pay the prices. Interesting to see what happens with general sales.

Im curious to see how the sale go too.....in a different climate id imagine theyd be gone in a flash again.....this year i dont know,its a hell of a lot of money and to be honest i thought theyd be cheaper this year all things considered,but if it fails to sell out then of course other artists will reconsider before charging over a certain amount...."there is a crack...."
Gregor

Postby Gregor » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:55 am

UNSPOKEN WORD
WILL WATCH THIS SPACE WITH YOU BUT i HAVE MY TICKETS ROLE ON JULY
There is a crack in every thing thats how the light gets in
OllyMcGrath

Postby OllyMcGrath » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 am

Thank you Jarrko for arranging this wonderful pre sale tickets for the Dublin concerts. Who ever has the control of releasing the tickets may I say thank you for releasing excellent tickets. See you soon & go raibh mile maith agat. :D
hoeyreillya

Re: Got my tickets for Dublin

Postby hoeyreillya » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:01 pm

How di you manage to get the tickets. I havent a clue howto get the code. Cheers
secret chord

Postby secret chord » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:08 pm

I've been trying for an hour to get 1 ticket for the Dublin gig on Sunday the 19th, flat seating in the middle section, but no such luck. Please someone help! I've only had two hours sleep and feeling a little weary.

C
confetti

Postby confetti » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Unspoken Words wrote:Even though I have bought a ticket and booked an hotel I am not that happy really with the ticketmaster process (when I went to purchase a few times I was knocked out each time and had to go back and input the details again and lost the original ticket) and cynical about the ticket allocation, the prices and the general commercial side of things.

The tour was always billed as 2008-2009 and there was always the hope that he would come back to Europe. I think it was always on the cards that he would go back to the O2 Dublin, as he was meant to be the opening act but the O2 wasn't finished in time to fit in with the touring schedule.

Ticket prices have got increasingly more expensive this year, The Eagles, Tina Turner, U2, and quite a few others have been at least €90 or £90 for the best seats. Even Beyonce was almost £60 and that was for standing.One good thing I would say about the ticket prices is that touts are going to be more reticent to buy them at that price, which is always good. The downside is that the average gig goer won't want to pay the price on the off chance it will be good, you would need to be a fan to go.

I
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
table top joe

Postby table top joe » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:12 pm

secret chord wrote:I've been trying for an hour to get 1 ticket for the Dublin gig on Sunday the 19th, flat seating in the middle section, but no such luck. Please someone help! I've only had two hours sleep and feeling a little weary.

C

I wouldnt give up just yet,but there is another pre-sale tommorow and the proper sale itself on Tuesday......theres bound to be a single ticket in there for you somewhere,be patient(easy to say i know)
StBruno

Postby StBruno » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 pm

1000 kisses, Jarkko (if you're in Dublin for the 19th)

Thought last year was the best - a couple of live shows finally convinced my partner of the humour of Cohen after decades of denial. But now the chance for more joy in Dublin... :idea:
-------------------------------------------------
...like one who believes
...like one who believes
secret chord

Postby secret chord » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Thank you for your concern. None of my friends will pay that much to see Leonard Cohen so i am having to go alone, but i don't really mind, i just want a ticket as close to the stage as possible. I must sleep for a few hours now and then i will try again.

C

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”