tickets for paris

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
davidwebb

tickets for paris

Post by davidwebb »

it might be just me. it usually is. but having followed the link, created an account and obtained email confirmation of my account, when i try to buy tickets and having loggin (or at least entered my details and clicked login) i'm told at point of checkout that i need to login and when i do that my trolley is cleared and i have to start over with the same ending. any ideas?
da2008

Re: tickets for paris

Post by da2008 »

Try to clear your cookies. Try another computer. Sorry - this must be really frustrating...
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

I posted this in the Presale link, but as there's quite a busy thread, it's probably worth posting here as well.
Got this message when I went to pay for Paris...

This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to http://www.topbillet.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Anyone else got this? Makes you a bit worried when it's rather a lot of money!
da2008

Post by da2008 »

You know, I had the same problem and ignored the warning. But I don't think I can advise you to do the same. It's probably fairly safe, but it has to be your choice.
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

I had no warning come up using Chrome and I have used GDP safely before, in both 2008 and 2010.

W
BrokenBanjo

Post by BrokenBanjo »

I had the Firefox warning, and FF wouldn't let me over-rule it as it has done in the past.
I had to go through the whole rigmarole again in IE, and ended up 2 or 3 rows further back. :(
Belfast: 26th July, 2009, Paris: 29th September, 2012
Looking forward to Birmingham, 8th September, 2013.
Mordy

Post by Mordy »

Thanks for reassurance, Wendy. I've just tried again using Safari, and all was fine. Seems I already had an account with them, so I must have used them in the past. Anyway, successfully got some good 2nd level price tickets for the Friday show. The top price ones look as if they've sold out, or maybe that's just the allocation, but as people have said that all the seats at Olympia are good, I'm happy.

Talking of ticket prices - my husband just reminded me of how it cost £100 per ticket to see a rather unimpressive, early evening act by a five piece jazz band at the Blue Note in Tokyo last autumn - so I'm not feeling quite so bad about spending so much now!

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”