PRESALE TO GHENT

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
Maarten

Re: PRESALE TO GHENT ACTIVE NOW

Post by Maarten »

holydove wrote:I am having a VERY hard time. I had to pay through the bank transfer option because Sherpa wouldn't accept either of my U.S. credit cards; I went to my bank with the info Sherpa provided, & the bank wouldn't do the transfer because they need the NAME of a bank to send it to, & Sherpa did not provide the name of any bank (they only provided bank acct. #'s, etc., but no name). So I sent an email to Sherpa, asking for this info, & am very anxiously awaiting a reply. Anyone know anything about this??
Rachel,
It's too late now, but I'll call Sherpa tomorrow and ask for their bank details!

Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
thefuturebrother

Post by thefuturebrother »

The swift-code (BBRUBEBB100) is listed as ING-belgium if i'm correct, so that should be the bank...
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

thefuturebrother wrote:The swift-code (BBRUBEBB100) is listed as ING-belgium if i'm correct, so that should be the bank...
Thanks!

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
mydoglorca

Post by mydoglorca »

To Holydove (Rachel) & cohenadmirer (David)

Looking forward to seeing you again in Ghent.

Jill
1976 Bristol 1979 Birmingham 1988 RAH x 2, 1993 RAH x 2 & Madrid, 2008 Edinburgh, London O2, Cardiff, Bournemouth, RAH 17 Nov, Birmingham, Manchester 30 Nov, 2009 Weybridge, Liverpool, Dublin 19 & 20th,2010 September -Marseille, Tours, Lille, 2012 12 & 14 Aug Ghent,Wembley x22013 O2, Antwerp, Bournemouth, Manchester
holydove

Post by holydove »

Thank you so much for your replies, thefuturebrother, winterblossom, David & Maarten!

A very kind & savvy friend sent me a link to find the name of the bank through the IBAN #, & according to what I found, you are right, it is ING Belgium. So I was able to do the transfer - whew!! And YAY!! Now I just have to hope that they get it within 5 days, so that my order won't get cancelled (the bank here said they couldn't guarantee it - I don't know why - seems to me that these computer transactions should take much less than 5 days).

I hope I don't have this issue with the Paris & Dublin sites tonight! I mean, what kind of "global economy" is it when different countries don't accept each others' credit cards - a rather dysfunctional global economy, I'd say. . .

Thanks again for your kindnesses in replying to my post.

Jill & David: I'm so glad you will be there, & looking forward to seeing you again too!!
Last edited by holydove on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Rachel,
The 5 day time frame is "flexible" I think... Don't worry if your payment gets there a couple of days later!

Maarten

holydove

Post by holydove »

Maarten wrote:Rachel,
The 5 day time frame is "flexible" I think... Don't worry if your payment gets there a couple of days later!

Maarten
Thank you Maarten, that's very good to know, & I hope you are right!
stephencharlton

Post by stephencharlton »

English: http://www.sherpa.be/www4/Ticketing/det ... kin=promo7
[/size][/color][/quote]

It seemed to work first time when i tried this evening for sun 12th August Gent.
Motorcycle only £11 on eurotunnel.
Hotels reasonable too :)

Old ideas 'LIVE'..................cant wait 8)

2008 - Manchester, London x3
2009 - Berlin
2010 - Katovitz
2008 Manchester
London O2 x3
2009 Berlin
2010 Poland
2012 Belgium
2013 London 02
drsing

Post by drsing »

holydove wrote:
Maarten wrote:Rachel,

Maarten
Thank you Maarten, that's very good to know, & I hope you are right!
I also payed through banktransfer and hope it will work. Sherpa website says they send an email as soon as they have received the payment. So keep an eye on the email box next 5 days :shock: :shock:
BTW It says 5 work days, and there is the next weekend in between, so we have actually 7 days :lol:
1985 Rotterdam
1988 Amsterdam
1993 The Hague
2008 Manchester, Brussels (2x), Rotterdam
2009 Lisboa
2010 Dortmund
2012 Ghent 2012 (2x), Amsterdam 2012 (2x)
2013 Antwerp, Oberhausen, Brussels, Rotterdam, Amsterdam
Gabby

Post by Gabby »

Whoo Hoo ...got my tickets booked...looks like we're filling up the golden circle!!!
Many, many thanks to Jarkko, Maarten et al for making the job so easy, I sincerely appreciated all your help!
Heres to a great night in Ghent :D :D :D
joyezekiel

Post by joyezekiel »

I'm sorry to see that people have been having problems booking with US credit/debit cards (as you rightly say, Rachel, what on earth sort of global economy is this?!) I used to have the same problem (i.e. it appeared that the merchant abroad wouldn't accept my card), but Chase told me to always telephone them beforehand to let them know I'm going to be making a foreign transaction - apparently this releases the "suspicious transaction" flag. Since I've done that I've had no difficulties, but perhaps I'm just lucky with Chase. Anyway, it may be too late for those of you who've been struggling today, but it might help people who have yet to book.........

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Ghent in August!
1976 Leicester 2008 London O2/Cardiff 2009 NYC/Austin/Weybridge/Nashville 2010 Ghent x 2/Las Vegas x 2 2012 Ghent x 2/Austin/Montreal/Quebec City/Boston x 2 2013 Memphis/New Orleans/Winnipeg/Birmingham/London O2/Amsterdam/Auckland
Cilbo

Post by Cilbo »

Like everyone else, I am so grateful for the ease with which I bought tickets this morning - thanks Jarkko, Maarten and anyone else involved! See you in Ghent!

I am still surprised that we were not allocated seat numbers - can't wait to get the tickets to see where I am. Does anyone remember how the 'golden circle' was numbered?

I was at the last concert in Ghent - it was a magical, warm and beautiful evening in every respect . I also feel privileged to be going to the very first concert of the tour - that feels really special.

To add to this brilliant year - we have already booked to go to Hydra for a week (and then on to Spetses)- if anyone has any tips for where to visit, eat, swim etc I'd love to hear from you....

A summer to look forward to!

Cilla.
London 2008, Brighton 2008, Liverpool 2009, Ghent 2010, Stuttgart 2010.
Ghent x 2 - 2012, London 2013, Brighton 2013....
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Cilla,
I was with the Belgian concert promotor today and forgot to ask about the seating chart. Set up will be identical to last concerts. Will post more info when I get it.

Maarten

sgsdebruijn

Post by sgsdebruijn »

Soo got 4 tickets, go with my mom and here brother and his wife on 12th of august!

Maybe a little chance he will come to Holland? hope so!
2008, Rotterdam - 2010, Lille - 2012, Gent - 2013, Rotterdam
pe swijngedouw

Post by pe swijngedouw »

goodnight, all you lucky people
i envy you about one thing : presale for wheelchair-people only starts when general public pre-sale starts, on friday. i can only hope there are some places left for less mobile people, when all of you will have taken your seats.
but olympia, paris, is a great alternative : very good places, just behind sound&light engineers, with free view at the stage, and very helpfull, friendly people. i hope carla & nicolas will not be there once more at the same night; because last time, they blocked all exits, "security rules", they said.
pe
... precisely ...

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”