PRESALE TO GHENT

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
gilly-rjd

Re: PRESALE TO GHENT ACTIVE NOW

Post by gilly-rjd »

Bought 2 tickets half an hour after pre-sales opened, for Golden Circle on Sunday 12th August.
I now have the chance to go to Paris in September, so if anyone wants these 2 tickets at face value, please pm me.
Gilly.
(this must be the earliest re-sale of tickets!)
OH DEAR! What was I thinking of???? I guess I've been panicking since Monday and had so little time to myself to go online and look at options/dates/possible arrangements etc.
So, final decision - I will be going to Guent.
Last edited by gilly-rjd on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- 2008 - Birmingham - 2009 -Liverpool - 2010 - Sligo, Lille
2012 -Guent, Paris - 2013 Bournemouth, Manchester, Birmingham
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

gui01 wrote:Booked my tickets for 12/8 as well!

And now preparing for the Paul McCartney concert tonight in Antwerp!

Ooh, what a lovely day! :D :D
VERY NICE DAY 8)
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
Winterblossom

Post by Winterblossom »

victoriaplum wrote:Very exciting. So 30 rows - based on when I ordered I'll probably be middle of that. That said I went for the 14th and others probably more for the 13th so maybe even better. Yay, see you all there. And yes, in my famous blue raincoat. Can't believe Sunday show already sold out!
Victoria, I think this presale here has only some rows available in the golden circle (and other sections), because tomorrow there is another Belgian site "Greenhouse Talent" that will have a one day presale, only for people who ordered their Cohen tickets there two years ago. I presume they will have some rows in the golden circle too...And the real sale , open for everybody, is only Friday 30 March..So I believe that anyone who has bought Golden Circle tickets here on the forum has really good seats in the front rows... :D
Well, that's what I THINK, not sure of course..
I came so far for beauty, I left so much behind...
1985 Brussels-1988 Antwerp-2008 Bruges and Brussels-2009 Antwerp-2010 Ghent (2x)-2012 Ghent (2x)-2013 Antwerp
gallina

Post by gallina »

Thank you Maarten, thank you indeed! I am so touched and grateful:-)
2009 Budapest
2010 Zagreb, Gothenburg, Florence, St. Margarethen, Bratislava, Las Vegas x2

2011, 2015 Ύδρα
2012 Ghent x5, Helsinki, Dublin x2, Verona
2013 Roma, Lucca, Vienna, London
2015 Viladrau
victoriaplum

Post by victoriaplum »

That is awesome news if you are right! :) 8)
Dance me to the end of love
------------------------------------
'Live in London' 2008; Ghent 2012; London 2013.
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

Hoping you are right . A good indication of this is how quickly golden circle tickets sold out for our pre-sale for the Sunday - certainly suggesting there was only a limited number. Let's hope they were at or near the front!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
Maarten

Post by Maarten »

Hi,
Don't worry, the presale tickets were all VERY good tickets, I'm sure nobody will be disappointed!
GreenHouse Talent is the Belgian concert promotor for the Leonard Cohen concerts, aswell as the Webb Sisters gigs. They were very helpful to get the presales done and I'll make sure to thank them for their efforts!

See you all in Ghent!
Maarten

2008 Manchester | Bruges | Amsterdam | London | 2x Brussels | Rotterdam |2x London
2009 New York | Cologne | Antwerp | Venice | Colmar | Barcelona | Las Vegas | San José
2010 Salzburg | 2x Sligo | Helsinki | 3x Ghent | Lille | 2x Las Vegas
2012 5x Ghent | 2x A'dam | Helsinki | Dublin | Verona | 3x Paris | Lisboa
2013 Paris | Antwerp | Oberhausen | Brussels | Pula | Rotterdam | Amsterdam | 2x Wellington | Auckland
Ron1984

Post by Ron1984 »

gui01 wrote:And now preparing for the Paul McCartney concert tonight in Antwerp!

Ooh, what a lovely day! :D :D
Saw him last saaturday in Rotterdam. Trust me when I say this WILL be amazing! What an amazing gig! 8)
holydove

Post by holydove »

Maarten wrote:Hi,
Don't worry, the presale tickets were all VERY good tickets, I'm sure nobody will be disappointed!
GreenHouse Talent is the Belgian concert promotor for the Leonard Cohen concerts, aswell as the Webb Sisters gigs. They were very helpful to get the presales done and I'll make sure to thank them for their efforts!

See you all in Ghent!
Maarten

Maarten, thank you so much for that re-assurance!! Off to the bank now, to make sure the money transfer get done! See you in Ghent!
Winnaar58

Post by Winnaar58 »

I was so happy already to get two tickets at all, but now Maarten says the 'Golden' seats bought this morning are probably in the front I count my blessings again and again... :D
So thanks again and I hope everyone feels happy and content.
My friend Hilde Casteleijn and I hope to meet some of you in Gent on the fourteenth for a wonderful evening.
I didn´t kill myself when things went wrong
I didn´t turn to drugs or teaching
I tried to sleep, but when I couldn´t sleep
I learned to write.
I learned to write what might be read
on nights like this by one like me.

(Leonard Cohen)
holydove

Post by holydove »

I am having a VERY hard time. I had to pay through the bank transfer option because Sherpa wouldn't accept either of my U.S. credit cards; I went to my bank with the info Sherpa provided, & the bank wouldn't do the transfer because they need the NAME of a bank to send it to, & Sherpa did not provide the name of any bank (they only provided bank acct. #'s, etc., but no name). So I sent an email to Sherpa, asking for this info, & am very anxiously awaiting a reply. Anyone know anything about this??
victoriaplum

Post by victoriaplum »

The thing is, the furthest away we could be is 30 rows from the stage - which sounds unlikely, especially if we booked not far after 9am, mine was half an hour after. This is pretty amazing for me, someone who has only seen him once in London and was so far away from the stage I had to squint my eyes to even see the stage! :D

Now, what will the weather be like in Ghent in mid August??

:) 8)
Dance me to the end of love
------------------------------------
'Live in London' 2008; Ghent 2012; London 2013.
Winterblossom

Post by Winterblossom »

victoriaplum wrote:The thing is, the furthest away we could be is 30 rows from the stage - which sounds unlikely, especially if we booked not far after 9am, mine was half an hour after. This is pretty amazing for me, someone who has only seen him once in London and was so far away from the stage I had to squint my eyes to even see the stage! :D

Now, what will the weather be like in Ghent in mid August??

:) 8)
I was there twice in 2010 at Leonard's concerts, it was one week later in August then, and the first day it was a perfect summernight , nice temperature, no one needing any coat or jumper till midnight. Two days later it was nice too, but cloudy , rain was expected but it started raining only SLIGHTLY around midnight. Umbrella's will be forbidden, at least , that was the case then .
Last edited by Winterblossom on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1985 Brussels-1988 Antwerp-2008 Bruges and Brussels-2009 Antwerp-2010 Ghent (2x)-2012 Ghent (2x)-2013 Antwerp
Winterblossom

Post by Winterblossom »

holydove wrote:I am having a VERY hard time. I had to pay through the bank transfer option because Sherpa wouldn't accept either of my U.S. credit cards; I went to my bank with the info Sherpa provided, & the bank wouldn't do the transfer because they need the NAME of a bank to send it to, & Sherpa did not provide the name of any bank (they only provided bank acct. #'s, etc., but no name). So I sent an email to Sherpa, asking for this info, & am very anxiously awaiting a reply. Anyone know anything about this??
When I see the Swift code of the bank, it must be" ING". That's the name of the bank. Maybe you have to add "Belgium" to it or "Brussels", because it also exists in the Netherlands. Hope you'll succeed! Good luck!
cohenadmirer

Post by cohenadmirer »

by holydove » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

I am having a VERY hard time. I had to pay through the bank transfer option because Sherpa wouldn't accept either of my U.S. credit cards; I went to my bank with the info Sherpa provided, & the bank wouldn't do the transfer because they need the NAME of a bank to send it to, & Sherpa did not provide the name of any bank (they only provided bank acct. #'s, etc., but no name). So I sent an email to Sherpa, asking for this info, & am very anxiously awaiting a reply. Anyone know anything about this??[

That sounds very stressful. I'm sure you will sort it out and it will be very nice to see you in ghent
Leonard's work resonates
Brighton 1979; Dublin , Manchester june 2008; glasgow, manchester Nov 2008; Liverpool july 2009 ; Barcelona Sept 2009 ;marseille, lille september2010: Ghent August 2012;Barcelona October 2012;Montreal x2 November 2012: 2013; Saint John NB April 2013; Brussels June 2013;Manchester August 2013; Leeds , Birmingham September 2013; Amsterdam September 2013

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”