Join Us Next Monday March 26 - new timing

Everything about the European leg of the World Tour!
stfa

Re: Join Us Next Monday March 26 - new timing

Post by stfa »

I know what it is ;-) In honour of him - his hometown hockey team, the greatest hockey team ever, THE MONTREAL CANADIENS will qualify for the Stanley Cup playoffs!!!
Seriously - I'm enjoying the suspense - keep up the great work Jarkko!!! Can't wait until the early hours of tonight!!!
Hamilton Place April 1993, O'Keefe Toronto July 1993, Center in the Square Kitchener June 2nd 2008, Hamilton Place June 3rd 2008, Copps Coliseum, Hamilton May 19th 2009, Labatt's London May 24th 2009, ACC Toronto December 4th & 5th 2012, Labatts London Dec 11th 2012 Copps Coliseum Hamilton April 9 2013 Tower of Song, Centre Bell November 6th 2017
Cate

Post by Cate »

ha - I can see you're waiting for the miracle ;-)
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Good morning everyone! Wonderful sunny Spring day here in Finland.
I am going to a client now, and will try to get back to my computer before the big announcement.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
majmunka

Post by majmunka »

jarkko wrote:Good morning everyone! Wonderful sunny Spring day here in Finland.
I am going to a client now, and will try to get back to my computer before the big announcement.
Good morning to you, too, Jarkko :D
I have to start working with a client just at 9 AM (which is 8 in UK, just the BIG TIME :( )
Hope for a mid-morning break.
Eva
Clementine

Post by Clementine »

Well in New Zealand we're just home from work and hoping and praying that our humble country may be honoured by another visit from LC. I listened to Old Ideas for the 200th time today. I just LOVE it! :wink: I've got separate copies for the kitchen, the living room, work and my car (and yes, they're all legal!)

Roll on the big announcement
Paul Zagreb

Post by Paul Zagreb »

I am paraphrasing from one of my favourite one-liners from the Forum in recent years ... apologies that I cannot remember who to credit the line to:

"Can there be anywhere else other than here where the words of a Finnish accountant are listened to and analysed in so much detail" :lol:

May the client be quick and painless, Jarkko!
2008: Manchester 20 June /Vienna 24 September /Berlin 4 October / Cardiff 8 November/Manchester 30 November 2009: Liverpool 14 July / Belgrade 2 September / Barcelona 21 September 2010: Zagreb 25 July /Sankt Margarethan 5 September 2012: Ghent 12 August/Verona 24 September/Lisbon 7 October 2013: London 21 June / Berlin 17 July / Ljubljana 25 July / Pula 2 August / London 15 September
chrissie01

Post by chrissie01 »

Magic is afoot! :razz:
And you want to travel with him
And you want to travel blind
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind
sharon.e

Post by sharon.e »

For so many reasons (all personal) I've been a silent reader here for a long while.
It feels good to come out of the woods :-)
Let there be a big announcement in 3,2,1....

Hugs from Israel,
--Sharon
2009 Tel Aviv; San Jose
2010 Sligo [x2] ; Las Vegas [x2]
2012 Berlin; Paris; New York, Brooklyn
2013 London (Sept); Amsterdam
PanCogito

Post by PanCogito »

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! What a great news, Leonard is hitting highway one more time, goes on yet another world tour! But I'm still waiting, waiting for the miracle to come. Even though I like very much Paris, Berlin, Italy, Spain and Portugal I just cannot pilgrim there and follow Leonard footsteps. I've got to go on waiting, waiting in the traveler's heart for my turning and I hope that this year late fall will be mild in Las Vegas or Houston, or Denver. In New York, November is not so sweet, is rather hellish, but in San Francisco or L.A. it should be OK. So, we will see how said the blind man to his deaf dog.
kind regards -דרישת שלום
roman - pan cogito- מר קוגיטו
העובדה שאני שותק לא אומרת שאין לי מה להגיד - The fact that I am being silent doesn't mean that I have nothing to say
|1985Wroclaw|1988Stuttgart|2008Montreal|2009 New York RC| MSG|Red Rocks |Las Vegas |2012Aalborg| Denver|Chicago|2013Milwaukee

Return to “Old Ideas World Tour 2012 / Europe”