Anjani on the jools Holland show

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
Mark A. Murphy

Anjani on the jools Holland show

Post by Mark A. Murphy »

Watched Anjani on the Jools Holland show earlier tonight. She outshone all the other performers by a mile. Her voice was in top form, very sexy. It was a real tonic after having to wade through all the usual noise that passes for rock music these days. Spare a thought for Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, 40th Anniversary yesterday. Hope to see Anjani's performance posted on youtube soon for all those that missed it.
"Everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it." Sylvia Plath
Tri-me

Re: Anjani on the jools Holland show

Post by Tri-me »

I did not know his show was still on. I have to laugh when I listen to my Urgh a Music War CD when he is on it.
Could you let us know if you find this on UTUBE?
Cheers & DLight
Tri-me (tree-mite) Sheldrön
"Doorhinge rhymes with orange" Leonard Cohen
Davido

Post by Davido »

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies"~ Groucho Marx
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

Have to say Mark(as I've written elsewhere) that I found the performance dull, drab and uninspiring. But all this is in the Blue Alert section.
Glad you enjoyed it -I found it uninspiring.l
confetti

Post by confetti »

i thought Anjani was fantastic on Jools Holland, I didn't know she was going to be on, so I was pleasantly surprised. :D :D :D

Return to “Related Artists”