Sharon Robinson announces "Unreleased: Earlier Work"; first single

Anjani, Sharon Robinson, NEeMA, The Webb Sisters, Dino Soldo, Jennifer Warnes, Perla Batalla, Julie Christensen, Unified Heart Touring Band, Leonard's tours musicians...
tomsakic

Sharon Robinson announces "Unreleased: Earlier Work"; first single

Post by tomsakic »

As you maybe heard on Instagram and that other social network place, Sharon Robinson has announced "Unreleased: Earlier Work".
sharonrobinsong
SHARON ROBINSON presents “Unreleased: Earlier Work”

A collection of original recordings written, produced, & performed - but never released - by Sharon Robinson from 1988-2003.

Each song has a story – some were written for famous performers, some were personal demo projects; some were eventually recorded by artists such as The Pointer Sisters and Aaron Neville. While in quarantine, Sharon revisited some of these tracks and realized… there is no time like the present!
First single from the set, "Something I Can Dance To '90", demo track from 1990, was released yesterday, December 21, to all platforms like Apple Music, and here it is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXkn_bYR4_w

Here is Sharon's announcement of the single:
SHARON ROBINSON presents the first track off ‘Unreleased: Earlier Work’ - “Something I Can Dance To”!
Listen on all major streaming platforms now!

From Sharon:
I wrote “Something I Can Dance To” in about 1990. I had recently become a mom, set up my new studio, and was hoping to follow up my hit “New Attitude” from a few years earlier with an energetic, radio-friendly song. It’s a fun track I produced, played, and sang myself. Enjoy!

“Unreleased: Earlier Work” is a collection of original recordings written, produced, & performed - but never released - by Sharon Robinson from 1988-2003. #SharonRobinson #SomethingICanDanceTo #NewMusicMonday #NewMusic #HappySolstice #unreleasedmusic #Unreleased ##DanceMusic #Early90s
Attachments
sharonrobinsong_131912515_2465253667117154_4743414579717366840_n.jpg
Patrick Hasselbank

Re: Sharon Robinson announces "Unreleased: Earlier Work"; first single

Post by Patrick Hasselbank »

This is nice work! Ureleased track as a rule is better than released one's! But still "Send in the clowns" is the best!

Return to “Related Artists”