Anyone news on new music from Adam?

Adam Cohen's music, tours, other news
vlcoats

Anyone news on new music from Adam?

Post by vlcoats »

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has heard if Adam is working on a new album?

I enjoyed his performance at Leonard's memorial concert in Montreal and love his last album. I follow him on Instagram and have seen hints that maybe he is working on some new music. I'm hoping that that is true.

Does anyone know?

Vickie
B4real

Re: Anyone news on new music from Adam?

Post by B4real »

Hi Vickie,
Good to catch up with you but sorry, I don't know of any info on that and it looks like neither does anyone else.
vlcoats wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:55 am ...I follow him on Instagram and have seen hints that maybe he is working on some new music...
Sounds like you might be on the right track, so to speak, to hear it ;-)
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
vlcoats

Post by vlcoats »

Thank you for posting Henrick! I have given up holding my breath, but I continue to cross my fingers that Adam will share news with us soon.
Please keep us informed if you hear anything.
Vickie
Patrick Hasselbank

Post by Patrick Hasselbank »

I think not in this year and nothing will be in 2022
vlcoats

Post by vlcoats »

That's not really good news.... but maybe we will see something in 2023. That seems like a long time to wait, but we all know how fast time can pass.

"While we wait for life, life passes."
... Seneca
basecamp

Post by basecamp »

Recently I saw a few pictures on Instagram Adam
posted from a recording studio at Hydra. Although I had the impression that he himself was recording I do not know for sure.
Berlin 90ies /2008: Amsterdam/Berlin/Hamburg/ London RAH /2009: Berlin/Barcelona 2010: Odense/Berlin/Ghent(3x)/Wiesbaden/Strasbourg/Marseilles/Hannover/Las Vegas(2x),2012: Ghent(5x)/Amsterdam(2x)/Berlin/London/Verona/Toulon/Paris(2x)/Barcelona
2013: Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
dar

Post by dar »

My guess is LC left a financial legacy to his family that allows for many choices in life - for his children and his children's children. He likely was "getting his affairs" in order for a reason. Hope they all make choices that fulfill them and enrich many lives. (I don't follow the family but wish them well.)

Return to “Adam Cohen”