Wanted to pre-order MP3 download

Leonard Cohen's previous album (January 2012)
nellie_v

Wanted to pre-order MP3 download

Post by nellie_v »

Couldn't do it, apparently, on A.com. Disappointed, but will wait, I guess. Would love to turn on the computer and just find it there. Can't wait. Great pre-release comments.
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Wanted to pre-order MP3 download

Post by jarkko »

The download is available now only if you make your pre-order at www.leonardcohen.com
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
HugoD

Post by HugoD »

It’s never to late for a sincere thanks :lol:
Lille 2010, Dublin 2012, Mannheim 2013, Rotterdam 2013, Montréal 2017
Happiness is just the side effect of a meaningful life.
Patrick Hasselbank

Post by Patrick Hasselbank »

nellie_v wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 am Couldn't do it, apparently, on A.com. Disappointed, but will wait, I guess. Would love to turn on the computer and just find it there. Can't wait. Great pre-release comments.
Nelly, I gues it is not for free and you need to register here to have full download.
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Patrick Hasselbank wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:40 pm
nellie_v wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 am Couldn't do it, apparently, on A.com. Disappointed, but will wait, I guess. Would love to turn on the computer and just find it there. Can't wait. Great pre-release comments.
Nelly, I guess it is not for free and you need to register here to have full download.
You may not have noticed that this subject dates from 2011, and thus that it has been 10 years since Nellie made the post you have quoted (and, if you click on Nellie's name, you will see that she joined this forum on the day she made the above post, and that she has not posted anything since that day).

It has also been 10 years since the download in question was available -- which, incidentally, was the album "Old Ideas", which was available for download prior to the subsequent CD release a month or so later (again, which was 10 years ago!).

I have absolutely no idea why HugoD felt the need to resurrect (necropost) this old and now completely and absolutely irrelevant thread, resulting in additional posts by people unaware that they are commenting on something that doesn't even exist anymore! Hugo is not new around here -- usually it is newbies trawling through the archives who dig up these things. :roll:

Check the dates, people!!!!!
Patrick Hasselbank

Post by Patrick Hasselbank »

LisaLCFan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:03 am
Patrick Hasselbank wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:40 pm
Nelly, I guess it is not for free and you need to register here to have full download.
You may not have noticed that this subject dates from 2011, and thus that it has been 10 years since Nellie made the post you have quoted (and, if you click on Nellie's name, you will see that she joined this forum on the day she made the above post, and that she has not posted anything since that day).

It has also been 10 years since the download in question was available -- which, incidentally, was the album "Old Ideas", which was available for download prior to the subsequent CD release a month or so later (again, which was 10 years ago!).

I have absolutely no idea why HugoD felt the need to resurrect (necropost) this old and now completely and absolutely irrelevant thread, resulting in additional posts by people unaware that they are commenting on something that doesn't even exist anymore! Hugo is not new around here -- usually it is newbies trawling through the archives who dig up these things. :roll:

Check the dates, people!!!!!
Oh God!!!!! :lol: Sorry Lisa!!!!! :roll:

Return to “OLD IDEAS”