Event t-shirts and items

The Madison Event - before and after
Joe Way

Event t-shirts and items

Post by Joe Way »

Hi Everyone,
After a much needed respite, I am in the process of contacting all those who registered for the event but were unable to attend. I live in fear that I will forget someone-so, please, if I haven't contacted you, please contact me so that I can get you the items. I also need to know what t-shirt size you would like.

After I make all of these arrangements, I will see how many event items are left to go to those who want them. I need to order more t-shirts so regardless of the other items, I will be able to get t-shirts to anyone who wants them. I need to find out the price to ship it to Europe and in North America, before I can tell you the price, but certainly under $30.

You can email me at jbway9333@gmail.com

Best to everyone,

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."
lizzytysh

Re: Event t-shirts and items

Post by lizzytysh »

FABULOUS design by ania !!! Do not hesitate to order one... you will LOVE it!!!
It looks ever BETTER in person than in any of the photos!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
Joe Way

Re: Event t-shirts and items

Post by Joe Way »

Dear friends,
I sent out the last packages today with the exception of the one for Marjan Doets who I somehow can't find addresses. If she sees this or anyone else knows how to contact her, please have her email me at jbway9333@gmail.com.

I do have some complete packages left of t-shirts, event bags, booklets, & pins. The postage and cost of packaging to Europe is about $17, the cost to U.S. is about $10, Canada is about $15. I've priced the t-shirt (since I had to order more) at $15, the bag at $7, the booklet at $10 and the pins at $7. A complete set would be $50 in Europe, $40 in U.S. $45 in Canada. I would do t-shirts alone if anyone is interested as they turned out great. Everything else is good, too, but I don't want to do a la carte ordering. Only complete packages or t-shirts. I'll check to see if paypal is still working or, of course, if you are U. S. send a check.

Best,

Joe
"Say a prayer for the cowboy..."

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Madison 2012”