Anjani from Las Vegas to Madison

The Madison Event - before and after
st theresa

Anjani from Las Vegas to Madison

Post by st theresa »

I just read Joe's post about the Las Vegas concert--loved how he threw this in nonchalantly at the end of his post.

"Also met Anjani in Las Vegas and she agreed to perform at the event in Madison!

Take care everyone and hopefully we'll meet again at some happy event in the not too distant future.

Joe and Anne"
lizzytysh

Re: Also met Anjani in Las Vegas and

Post by lizzytysh »

I haven't read Joe's post, but will come across it at some point.
Meanwhile, thank you SO much for this GREAT news, Theresa!!!
"Also met Anjani in Las Vegas and she agreed to perform at the event in Madison!"
A W E S O M E ~ With every bit of Americana that accompanies that term!!!

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
199Dan

Post by 199Dan »

From Las Vagas to Madison..... talk about moving up in the world !! I just can't wait (but have to). :lol:
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Anjani will be greeted with the genuine warmth and love that prevails in Madison. A wholesome atmosphere befitting her... one she likely far prefers to Vegas [she, like us, going there ONLY because Leonard was there to prevail over Las Vegas, which he did in proverbial SPADES 8) ]. I can't wait to see her in Madison!

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
Kiwi56

Re: Anjani from Las Vegas to Madison

Post by Kiwi56 »

Wow !!!!!! That are wonderful great news !!!!!!
2008 Lörrach,Oberhausen,2009 Dublin, 2010 Stuttgart, 2012Verona
bene449

Post by bene449 »

Hi Liz,

How are you my favourite lady from Krakow?
Can I assume, from your post above, that you think that Anjani is still in a relationship with Leonard?

Vince
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Vincent ~

I'm doing great and how are you doing?? I ordered a 2010 Tour Book from you the other day.
Had to delete the bookmarks and something else [coasters?] that I was going to get.
The bookmarks for sure, not sure if it was the coasters, though.
All else will have to wait.

Hmmmm... I'm not sure what gave the impression that that's what I thought [Anjani-Leonard].
The only thing I know is that they're still friends and that she went to see him perform in Las Vegas.
So did Rebecca DeMornay and NEeMA, though. [The only one I actually saw there for myself was NEeMA.]

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
bene449

Post by bene449 »

Sorry, Liz, I may have misread your post.

If I remember after the Xmas break, I will post the bookmarks etc to you. You can buy me a drink next time we meet. Have a peaceful New Year.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Sorry, Liz, I may have misread your post.
How easy that is to do, too, Vince :) .

WoW, thanks! If you don't remember, that's okay, too. I'll get them later no matter what. The bookmarks are really lovely... I was starting to get like a kid in the candy store looking at all the items, though... and when I saw how they all added up had to delete everything but the 2010 Tour book, the one item I HAD to have, as I saw the LAST one sold two people ahead of me on Friday night in Las Vegas. The "one person" ahead of me was very upset with the book going to the other person, as he felt that it was his. The other guy thought it was his. So, no matter whose it 'really' was, I was out of the mix and it clearly was not mine... and it was the only item that I had approached the merch counter for in the first place. So, when I saw the three on your site that were from Spain, I couldn't enter my information fast enough to secure one... and thought how I'd really like one from Las Vegas, but for now I'll take Spain... and if one shows up later from Las Vegas... :) . I was thrilled to get TWO of the fedora-Leonard Cohen, canvas bags, though. I LOVE them. Heavy-duty material and divine design. Contextualizes one's wearing of a fedora if the bag is carried at the same time. At first, I thought it was a t-shirt and couldn't believe the EXCELLENT price [even for its being a bag] $10 USD!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too, Vince :D !

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde
ilion

Post by ilion »

I suppose I'm out of date as I thought they *were* still an item. Is this not so? It's not the kind of thing I tend to track, but this thread got me curious and it seems like most places on the net still think they are.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

When all is said and done, ilion, they are truly friends and they have always been truly friends and they are still truly friends.
As curious as we all may be, and it's natural to be, well, you know the rest on that thought progression... :)
Who knows what morphs there have been in what directions and with whom. Life can bring many surprizes.
How their own relationship has morphed and when and how remains information for them and those closest to them.
And such is the nature of personal lives, private lives, secret lives... away from the maddening crowd, with us the latter ;-) .

What matters most to me is the high regard and respect they have always held for each other.
Life brought them closer for awhile and if life has now taken them in different directions, that's okay, too.
Life is filled with beautiful people and so long as they remain close in any way at all, I'm happy; and they clearly have.
I love them both and want only the very best for them both... however each of them determines what that is remains, as it ought to, away from our eyes.
I'm OVERJOYED to hear that Anjani agreed with Joe to come to Madison. I pray nothing will happen in the interim to interfere with those plans.
I expect Anjani to come as Anjani, not Anjani and . . . [whomever], and I am thrilled at the thought of seeing this beautiful woman share her heavenly voice with us, again... as she did on the road promoting her and Leonard's album "Blue Alert."

~ Lizzy
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Madison 2012”