I missed you all!!! _ seeing Angels...

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:14 am

Hi Anne!

I don't know how your husband writes, but as far as I'm concerned, boy, are you easy to please! Good to see you out and about. I'm so sure we'll 'see' each other again, I'd put money on it!

Later (I bet),
Linda.
smile

Post by smile » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:08 pm

Bless you all and thank you .... It makes one feel like a bosom buddy even though we have never met. I definately agree with a dose of LC five times a day. When the girl in the hospital came round for the radio request and I said LC she looked blank...drip doesn`t know class!!! Then I said Andrea Bocelli she said whos that?????I give up I think they played something by 5 or blue or something like that.
I AM smiling when I read all your lovely messages there is still kindness and love in the world.......
Life is love so treasure every day.........
Linda

Post by Linda » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:03 pm

So happy to hear you are well again, and out and about. Sounds like quite the ordeal you had. Stay well.
Linda
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:09 pm

Imagearol,

It is you that are contagious a lot, as far as I am concern, I wish you, and other fans (and me, then) another dose of LC under the form of a book, or another CD, why not? Let discuss about it when it arrives. :D
"He can love the shape of human beings, the fine and twisted shapes of the heart. It is good to have among us such men, such balancing monsters of love."

Leonard Cohen
Beautiful Losers
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:24 am

Loverly post, Tchoco!
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:51 am

he-he!
"He can love the shape of human beings, the fine and twisted shapes of the heart. It is good to have among us such men, such balancing monsters of love."

Leonard Cohen
Beautiful Losers
Paula

Post by Paula » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:07 am

Tchocolatl what a lovely angel. Where did you find her?
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:35 am

I'm going to quickly look at images for an avatar. Maybe I'll find something as pretty (and fits the page)!

Beautiful, Tchoc.

Linda.
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:42 am

Linda, I like fairies very much too, I have found a site full of them but it seems the link does not work now.

Paula, actually it is suppose to be a fairy, but they put angels as fairies so I guess the contrary is OK.

http://gloubiweb.free.fr/cliparts361.htm

P.S. : I removed the example/gif of the angel, it was much too big. :D

Leonard Cohen
Beautiful Losers
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:12 am

Tchoco, Paula,

You should see my wallpaper (computer wallpaper, that is). It is an angel/fairy/earth mother? Anyway, she holds the earth in her hands, her wings are made of the night sky with stars, the other garden green, grass, trees, her dress from clouds and flowers. There is a rainbow a white dove, the sea, you name it. And it is COLOUR. It's a joy to turn on the computer just to see that. I tried to downsize it to get it into my slot for avatar but it's much too large (in size and Ks, more like MBs). Very nice, though.

Very hard to find an avatar that one can live with esp. considering the size we can't handle. Having an avatar makes ones posts stand out (which you might want to consider Tchoco and Paula, me, not so much). But if I find something 'nice', I might.

Linda.
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:27 am

Tchoco,

I saved the image of the fairy with the long brown hair to my computer - maybe I can crop it somehow - she looks like I used to when I had very long hair (and was a fairy!). But I think it is far too large. Too bad. Nice.

Sometimes, I include such things and make stationery from them. I have some unusual stationery :D

Linda.
Paula

Post by Paula » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:27 pm

Tchoco - I am strangely drawn to fairies and angels, the sad thing is I think they really exist.

Linda - I look forward to seeing you in your fairy disguise. :lol:
linda_lakeside

Post by linda_lakeside » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:10 pm

Paula?

You do know that this is very, very sad, don't you? I mean the fairies? Yes, I am one. Pretty soon you will see me in my Linda disguise. OK?

Tchoco - call 911 quickly.
Paula

Post by Paula » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:34 pm

Linda it is very warped and I am probably certifiable. I don't believe in God but I believe in fairies and angels. I am booking a session with a head doctor :lol:
Tchocolatl

Post by Tchocolatl » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:49 pm

They are sending the canin brigad - hold on girls!

Leonard Cohen
Beautiful Losers

Return to “Comments & Questions”