GEORGE W. BUSH

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

to have a stab at something in England usually only means to try ones luck, certainly nothing as aggressive as literally stabbing or raping. This discussion has gotten way out of proportion.

No, it hasn't.

This is what Teratogen wrote:

right, right.... let his daughters die for his fucking oil. then he can live knowing what it feels like. but they are too good looking. hahaha. i want a STAB at them first. hahahahahaha.

Followed by a twisted evil icon.

Teratogen did not mean he wanted to "try his luck". He had violence in his mind...the only question for the reader was...what kind.
bee

Post by bee »

Creepy, creepy, that is my feeling as well, like entering a dark space, one does not want to be.
Midnight, you gave some benefit of the doubt to the Teratogen guy, now it feels ~he has not used that to his advantage.
Sad and bad.
Paula, your children are just fine- laughing at things. :lol: That's all good, with Teratogen, I'm afraid there is something else.
bee
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

this is fantastic. :D thank you, paula, for somewhat defending me. i love the attention. i love being called creepy. it fits me so well. hahaha. yes, midnight, that comment DID mean "try my luck," in that pseudo-sexual way. but i used that word in an angry way, to fit the sentence. that quote was also a reply to someone who had said that the bush daughters ought to go to war instead of bush himself, which is what my initial suggestion was. are you gonna bitch at that person for suggesting the bush daughters go to war? for anyone wanting to "stab" the kerry daughters i'd laugh. honestly i would. i think that's funny. it's dirty and in bad taste, like i have said before, but i'd honestly laugh.

and i truly love how this whole deal is textual. you have truly "figured me out" just by something i write. not the tone of my voice, not my physical appearance, or the way i handle myself socially, or anything like that. nothing really empirical at all. just this text. for all you know i could be lying about everything about me. everything i say and everything you "know" about me is from this text on a computer screen.

but anyway... if you'd REALLY like to know, and if you REALLY think i'm telling the truth (which i guess is really up to you), my house does NOT even HAVE a basement. i have my own ROOM, yes. that's right. A ROOM.

i do not REFUSE to live off my parents, and, yes, i live OFF them, but it's THEIR choice to, because i could easily pay my way. i don't ride with others so i don't HAVE to pay for my own. is it unheard of for you to think that there's no such thing as nice people and friends who don't mind driving their friends around? i don't ASK them to drive me places. if i go somehwere it's with my friend anyhow. and i pay him gas money when he asks, because i have no problem with it. i am not OBSESSED with serial killers. i am fascinated by them. and i don't make JOKES about stabbing. it's not like every joke i make involves violence. this was ONE joke.

as much as i do love your fearful exaggerations, i feel tired of explaining myself because i don't know if it's really worth it to explain it to you or anyone else who can't seem to get passed their own bullshit pompous my-shit-don't-stink attitudes. thank you.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Your latest "text" was quite revealing. Enough said.
bee

Post by bee »

[quote="Teratogen"]if i go somehwere it's with my friend anyhow. and i pay him gas money when he asks, because i have no problem with it.
][quote

WHEN HE ASKS-HOW SWEET, :oops: BUT~ IF HE DOES NOT~ THAN I HAVE A FREE RIDE- CAUSE I AM A FREE THINKER, I LOVE MICHAEL MOORE :D
bee
Rob

Post by Rob »

Lighten up guys. Lets all have a good laugh together at the wonderful words of wisdom on the link below. And then, those that pray, begin to pray...

http://www.jeffsnet.co.uk/bushquotes.htm

Rob
Jonnie Falafel

Post by Jonnie Falafel »

Hi Rob ... lovely quotes. Thanks for the link. You know you can get in trouble for Bush-baiting on this forum!? Here's a site set up after Dubya recent election victory:

http://www.sorryeverybody.com
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

bee, you are such an instigator. and what's with you and michael moore? you must really hate him, huh? i like that you compare me to him. that means that i really must be getting on your nerves, and that means that i'm doing the right thing. take care! :D
Paula

Post by Paula »

Rob - Bush would be quite endearing with his quotes if he wasn't the President of the US. I used to be indecisive now I not so sure.
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

:lol: Paula ~ Are you taking words out of his mouth or putting them in :lol: ? Are you considering scriptwriting as an avocation? Yes, the heights from which these derive make the descent quite scarey. There's fear of public speaking, and then there's this. Quite different :shock: . There are calendars with two-per-day on them. It appears each year produces another whole, new calendar's worth :? .
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

You know you can get in trouble for Bush-baiting on this forum!?
You've got to be kidding.
jeannieb

Post by jeannieb »

To take a page from David Bowie:

.. . this is not America. ... this is not the miracle...

We are in a spiritual quagmire wherein a deeply divided nation half of whicxh thinks "Pro-life" involves only fetuses, and that "values" are something held only by religious fanatics who have more in common with the beliefs of Al Quaida than those of Jesus.

God help us all.
"...and for something like a second, I was cured, and my heart was at ease."
Teratogen

Post by Teratogen »

ahahahaha! thank you, jeannie! that's great.... and from a fellow bowie fan, here's lyrics to one of my favorite bowie songs:

I'M AFRAID OF AMERICANS

Johnny's in America,
low-tech's at the wheel
No-one needs anyone,
they don't even just pretend
Johnny's in America

I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't help it
I'm afraid I can't

Johnny's in America

Johnny wnats a brain,
Johnny wants to suck on a coke
Johnny wants a woman,
Johnny wants to think of a joke
Johnny's in America

I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't

Johnny's in America

Johnny's in America,
Johnny looks up at the stars
Johnny combs his hair and
Johnny wants pussy and cars
Johnny's in America

I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't

Johnny's in America

God is an American
God is an American

I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't

I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the words
I'm afraid I can't

Johnny's in America
Johnny's in America
tom.d.stiller

Post by tom.d.stiller »

I'm afraid of some Americans.

I'm afraid of what they're doing to the world.

I'm afraid of what they're doing to America, her state of mind and economy.

I'm afraid: they are the anti-American conspiracy they're warning against.

Turn any oil dollar till the eagle grins, and you'll see two faces, one from Texas, and one from Saudi-Arabia.

Maybe the Declaration of Independence should be changed to do them a favour: "We hold these truths to be self-evident that all oil-billionaires are created equal..."

Dry thoughts by

A worried Tom
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

See, Jonnie...you're right at home. No need to worry about the response to your posts...just bash away...the majority here will applaud anything you write...as long as it is sufficently hateful... and you take care to express your over-whelming fear of and loathing for Christians...and find some over-the-hill rock star to quote...etc...etc...etc.

Return to “Comments & Questions”