how to drop shit

Ask and answer questions about Leonard Cohen, his work, this forum and the websites!
September_Cohen

how to drop shit

Post by September_Cohen » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:20 pm

I ask it seriously...how can I get the minimum post requested to be an active fan on this site (humbly called a real Beautiful loser) when the threads sound like some zzzz, zzzzz, zzzzz of elementary school.

Where is the Invincible defeat in what you're saying...it is most of the time boring...and pratically reserved to the burned down passion of the generation of Cohen.

Hey come on, it is stagnant and infantilizant
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
I said tell me Mr. Siegal
How do I get out of here
Jo

Post by Jo » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:43 pm

If this site is so "stagnant and infantilizant" why on earth would you want to be an active member?

I recall someone saying something about most things having an off-button which has a very obvious function.

You don't stop playing when you're old - you're old when you stop playing.

One of life's most bitter tragedies is people who're so stuffed with self-importance that they never learnt to play.
"... to make a pale imitation of reality with twenty-six juggled letters"
"... all words are lies because they can only represent one of many levels of being"
Sober noises of morning in a marginal land.
September_Cohen

Post by September_Cohen » Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:11 am

If everyone in the world get away of what's really boring w/out saying : "Hey man...who cares", how can we save something.

Don't do your offensed virgin please[/i]
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
How do I get out of here
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:08 am

Well, September, start talking. Initiate a worthwhile, stay-awake topic, and write the kind of post you think is relevant and interesting in regard to it. When someone responds, give your scintillating response. You can even ask questions, regarding the topic, to help keep it directed the way you want it to go. No guarantees, but that should at least get you started, with two more postings. I like your rabbit, but it appears to be computer-generated circumstance. But, I know there are those out there, who would see the pancakes as a terribly cute hat, so who knows?
Zabka

Post by Zabka » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:56 am

:D Hey come on lizzy, jo....can't you see what's going on here? Sept is whining because he wants his photo in the gallery of beautiful losers...

But you gals are right! If Sept thinks its so boring here he can either:

a) pep things up (par example avec les lapins basques);
b) go somewhere else; or
c) start wearing a pancake on his own tete

by the way, are you sure that wasn't a guinea pig?
ZZ

What we have learned is like a handful of earth. What we have yet to learn is like the whole world. (Avvaiyar)
September_Cohen

Post by September_Cohen » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:59 am

Hey man...I have my pics on that terrible hall of the humbly named Beautiful Losers. Ans I'm, humbly, surely the cutest one.

A true man can a accumulate interresting post only by dropping shit.

That's what I'm doing here, polemic.

Get the pancake hat...that's surely the most interresting post since my one that was calling "Lizzytish". A burning one
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
How do I get out of here
September_Cohen

Post by September_Cohen » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:03 am

and I forget...(ironic tone) Wow Zabie speaks french... je suis tellement heureux que je crois que je vais me mettre à déblatérer du joual Québecois...sacrament.
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
How do I get out of here
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:30 am

:lol: Well, Zabka, I once called Coco's duckling [duck] a chick [chicken].....so, don't look to me for a positive I.D. :wink: !

Good heavens, September.......have you been drinking? There are several things you said within your two postings that I can't even make sense of! If interesting postings are comprised of photos, I guess you'd find it more interesting to go to a photography site and look at pictures. Generally speaking, our posts are filled with words and emoticons.

Oh dear, and I don't even remember your claim-to-fame for most-interesting post....what a shame! You called me a burning one? See the lasting impact of those personal things? They tend to go with the wind.

"A true man can a accumulate interresting post only by dropping shit." ~ I think eating quiche is a far more reliable test. Anyone can do what you're suggesting....and true men tend not to. However, amidst what appears to be your ad-hominem, ageism attacks, it would seem the adolescent nature of your own postings [of very late] make their own mark for identification.

~ Lizzytysh
Zabka

Post by Zabka » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:11 am

Je crois que tu es en crise. Well, I'd prefer to speak in Slovak, but you wouldn't understand :( Tant pis pour mois, ben?

I think Lizzy is right (or psychic) and you are drunk?? It's a bit hard to understand what exactly you are saying...but hey, you've just generated a few more posts!

Also, maybe you need a new photo, perhaps the guinea rabbit would be meilleur? Cute? Je ne crois pas

Lizzy.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
September_Cohen

Post by September_Cohen » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:30 am

That's what i'm doing, accumulating posts on the far-most interresting thread of the site. Who really care about your knowledge, Zab and Liz...who really cares about your puritanism, Tant qu'à moi vous n'êtes que deux connasses.

And I'm not drunk...and won't get away from here. There is a lesson for you to drink. If you see ad hominem in that, your surely a baby-boomer.
Baby-gloomer, is the right word
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
How do I get out of here
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh » Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:18 am

"...it is most of the time boring...and practically reserved to the burned down passion of the generation of Cohen" ~ how could I have missed the compliment in that.

"If you see ad hominem in that, you're surely a baby boomer." A = B = C; therefore, A = B. Yes, I am a baby boomer. I do consider myself of the generation of Cohen :D 8) . Yes, I do see ad hominem in that. Therefore, it had to have been ad hominem for me to have seen it.

"Baby gloomer" ~ are you a disempowered male, perchance, to be slinging such terminology about? Actually, the complaints I get here, are that I'm too smiley. How about you, September?
September_Cohen

Post by September_Cohen » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:29 pm

I'm not sure Leonard is a part of your generation...even if you look at his birthday date. The poetry of Leonard touch more mine than this generation that you are part of...the one who's got everything and left his shit to us....And drop his shit on us. Leonard's poetry is more acclimated to ours. The avant-garde...maybe you know what it's mean. When a man write "First we take Manahttan" ten years before the September 11...maybe we can think that he is not a part of his numerical generation. That one you are a part of... The smile of your generation is the cut of ours. Yeah...the shit on us.
So keep on smiling poor lizzy...iM really really not surprised about it...and your boring soul.

Hey man look at this thread : "What's your fav'rite color" That's great. Yeah. Great talks! (Ironic)
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
How do I get out of here
Jo

Post by Jo » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:48 pm

With all due respect...please get an English speaking local to check your English grammar/spelling- you're quite incomprehensible and I'm not surprised Lizzy thought you were drunk.

Better yet - carry on posting in French.
"... all words are lies because they can only represent one of many levels of being"
September_Cohen

Post by September_Cohen » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:24 pm

si je te dis que t'es un frise-merde...est-ce que tu me comprend mieux
One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Go man go
How do I get out of here
Jo

Post by Jo » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:56 pm

Did I forget to mention that I neither speak, read nor write French?

:lol:

Return to “Comments & Questions”