Sligo-Help for newbies.

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ladydi

Re: Sligo-Help for newbies.

Post by ladydi »

It feels good to be returning to this thread with a smile on my face! Looking forward to Monday's announcement AND I'm sure beautiful Ireland will be on the list. City or town doesn't matter....I will be there! :D

ps: Beatriz, it will be wonderful to see you, and it will be exciting to see a new Ireland thread started! :D
carlowmike
Location: it's just the way it changes, like the shoreline and the sea,!

Post by carlowmike »

One of the Moderators has deleted our last two Posts from Sligo-Help and transferred it to a newly established thread ~ "Kilmainham summer 2012 ? " :!:
could be they know something
:?: ;-)
2008~Dublin x 3,- Amsterdam,- London,- Berlin,- London x 2,. 2009~Dublin x 3,- Barcelona, Sept.- New York, Chelsea Hotel Plaque Dedication and MSG Concert,- Las Vegas. 2010~Sligo x 2, Las Vegas x 1.]2012, Ghent, Berlin, Dublin, Los Angeles, New York.
Like You Would Do For One You Love
musicmania

Post by musicmania »

carlowmike wrote:One of the Moderators has deleted our last two Posts from Sligo-Help and transferred it to a newly established thread ~ "Kilmainham summer 2012 ? " :!:
Interesting news ;-)
2009 Dublin 2010 Lissadell Katowice LV x2 2012 Ghent x2 Dublin x4 Montreal x2 Toronto x2 2013 New York x2 Brussels Dublin x2

Gwen's Leonard Cohen Journey: http://myleonardcohenjourney.wordpress.com/

"I did my best, it wasn't much"
jeney

Post by jeney »

August 24th - 26th ?
Dublin 22nd July 2009. Sligo 31st July and 1st August 2010.
I dreamed about you, baby
It was just the other night.
annmarie

Post by annmarie »

carlowmike wrote:One of the Moderators has deleted our last two Posts from Sligo-Help and transferred it to a newly established thread ~ "Kilmainham summer 2012 ? " :!:
Something that you don't?? Ah come on, surely the bird is tweeting like mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any idea of dates, between ourselves? ;-)
Anne
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

A perfect time to be in Ireland! :D :D

Return to “The World Tour 2010”