CONCERT REPORTS: Adelaide, Australia, Nov. 18, 2010

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
dce

Re: CONCERT REPORTS: Adelaide, Australia, Nov. 18, 2010

Post by dce »

Last night's show at the recently re-vamped Adelaide Entertainment Centre -- my 10th show of the current LC DownUnder tour -- was an important one for me, for several reasons. Adelaide, as my screen name suggests, is my home town, and somehow that gives me a vested interest in making sure that the local audience greets Leonard with the respect and reverence (I believe) he deserves. Adelaide (or more precisely a McLaren Vale winery just south of Adelaide) is also the place I first saw Cohen perform live, after 20 years of being an avid fan (but having no opportunity to attend a concert). The McLaren Vale winery show was an incredible experience for lots of other reasons too (see the review I wrote at the time at viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13311)

Another reason that this show was a special one for me was that I had the supreme good fortune to be able to meet up with another member of the forum -- AlanM -- and his circle of Cohen fans, some recent, some longstanding. As with everyone I've met as I've travelled around New Zealand and Australia, Alan and his crew were wonderful warm people, enthusiastic about Leonard's words and music. It was particularly nice to talk with a few of Alan's "recent converts" to Cohen, both before and after the show, just to get their fresh and new perspective on how in their eyes the concert experience compares to having seen the DVDs or heard the CDs. I will leave it to Alan himself to describe his adventures on the night -- he clearly came prepared for capturing some great photos and videos to share with the forum; I'm sure we all have some treats on the way.

Venue

The Adelaide Entertainment Centre is an ok venue for a big and boxy arena thingamy -- yes, I would have far preferred to see Leonard and band perform across the road at the Governor Hindmarsh Hotel (a great live music venue), but I'm not sure he's doing pub gigs to 500 anymore :-) The Ent Centre has recently undergone a bit of a facelift, which reworked the entire entrance area adding a massive illuminated rigid canopy and new ticket offices etc. The auditorium itself seemed pretty much as I remember it ... Sound on the night was probably better than average for venues I've seen Cohen at recently.

Sharon's Absence

As I have already written elsewhere, the biggest news in relation to this concert is that Sharon Robinson was not on stage at all. I don't know why this was the case ... and (to date) there has been no official explanation made. I can only assume she is again having some issues with her voice, as occurred during the European leg of the tour. On that occasion, she ended up missing quite a number of shows ... here's hoping that doesn't happen this time. The idea that she has a bit of a voice problem is supported by some unsteadiness in her voice during some of her solos back in Hobart (the preceding concert, Monday this week). Although not included in my report from that show, at the time I did note that her soaring intro to Boogie Street seemed a little shaky compared to its normal rock solid sound. Perhaps whatever was plaguing her that night has persisted a bit ...

Sharon's absence from the line-up had a suprisingly large impact on the overall performance of the band, in both obvious and subtle ways. Some songs were obviously absent from the set list because they relied on her vocals -- Boogie Street was of course out, but so was In My Secret Life. On a more intangible level, it seemed to me as though the removal of one member of the now-very-tightly-knit ensemble in some way "unbalanced the humours" in the band's dynamics and lead to Leonard and the remaining band retreating back into a fairly safe but unadventurous delivery of the songs. Because of this, I think that this performance by the band is the most "typical" or "generic" of the shows I've seen so far on this tour. Don't get me wrong -- the musical and vocal delivery on the night was excellent, and extremely well received by the audience. It just didn't seem to me as spontaneous as some of the performances I've seen.

Audience

Despite my anxieties, the Adelaide audience was actually very enthusiastic right from the time Leonard first took to the stage. I know that AlanM and others from his group thought that early reactions were a bit muted, but from where I was sitting the crowd seemed just as energetic as the Hobart crowd (minus the Dog Boy) and Melbourne, Night 2. Applause was generous throughout and there was a lot of other rumblings and whistles (particularly at the beginning and after the interval) which gave the occasion a nice energy. The crowd response to the end of Set 2 and to each of the encores was both loud and unusually long -- literally it seemed as though the crowd was just going to unrelentingly continue cheering, stomping and calling "more!" for as long as it took for the band to come back on stage. I think it was this manifest energy and enthusiasm that lead to Leonard deciding to perform (apparently on the spur of the moment, see below) a third encore, something we haven't seen on the NZ / Australian tour since opening night in Auckland.

One particularly notable element of the crowd's generous response was the blonde lady in white (centre, about three rows back from the front) who had brought with her a laminated A4 sign which she waved above her head as the crowd were applauding songs. From where I was sitting it wasn't possible to see what was on her sign, but having seen her waving it around for most of Set 1, I decided to go over to talk to her during the interval. Strangely, because I was wearing my (home-made) LC Forum Lanyard, she seemed to initially mistake me for someone with some influence in the Leonard Cohen Universe. After clearing that up, she introduced herself as Helena, and told me she was "Leonard's Number One Fan!" who had seen him several times in Australia and in Paris. Her laminated sign actually had just a big red heart on it (I managed to get a photo later on), but it had been autographed by Leonard at a previous concert. As it turns out, she was actually the woman that I had written about in my 2009 write-up of the McLaren Vale concert -- the relevant excerpt is:
"11. There was a lovely lady in the audience that had brought a little placard -- just a plain white piece of cardboard with a big red love-heart. She was waving it throughout much of the show, and the cameras seemed to pick her out in crowd shots. At the end of the first set, she went up to the security guys at the front of the stage ... words were exchanged, and she handed over her placard and some other stuff ... only to have it returned by one of LC's crew a few minutes later -- apparently signed! Or at least that's how it looked. I didn't think they were doing this sort of thing ..."
Set List

The set list for Adelaide was quite similar to that played at Hobart on Monday night, with two songs being dropped (In My Secret Life and Boogie Street) due to Sharon not being on stage. Ordinarily this would have made the show fairly short, but thanks to the surprise addition of a third (long) encore, run time for the concert was about the same as Hobart and the second Melbourne show.

The songs played on the night were:

Set 1

01 Dance Me To The End Of Love
02 The Future
03 Ain't No Cure For Love
04 Bird On The Wire
05 Everybody Knows
06 Who By Fire
07 The Darkness (new spoken intro)
08 Chelsea Hotel #2
09 Waiting For The Miracle
10 Anthem

Set 2

11 Tower of Song
12 Suzanne
13 Avalanche
14 A Singer Must Die
15 Sisters Of Mercy
16 The Gypsy's Wife
17 The Partisan
18 Hallelujah
19 I'm Your Man
20 A Thousand Kisses Deep [recitation]
21 Take This Waltz

Encore 1

22 So Long, Marianne
23 First We Take Manhattan

Encore 2

24 Famous Blue Raincoat
25 If It Be Your Will
26 Closing Time

Encore 3

27 I Tried To Leave You

After having said above that the Adelaide performance had fewer elaborations than other concerts, thanks to my keen obsession for detail, I still noticed quite a number of curious and interesting things that made this show unique:

General Observations:
  • Leonard's Leather G-String: During her support set, Clare Bowditch jokingly encouraged the audience to go out to the lobby to buy her CDs, but only after buying one of the leather Leonard Cohen handbags ... and one of the Leonard Cohen leather G-strings. After this joke she said that it was probably just as well the tour was almost over, since she was bound to get into trouble for saying that :-)
  • Leonard's Voice: After noting some huskiness for the second part of the Hobart show, I'm happy to report that his voice was great throughout the whole show in Adelaide
  • Neil Larsen: Neil seemed on fire last night ... I'm not sure whether it was due to the organ being a little higher in the mix on some songs, but his contribution to many of the songs was remarkable
  • Leonard's Guitar Playing: I don't know why, but Leonard's playing seemed strangely a lot "harsher" and "more violent" than on other nights. When he was finger plucking a note, particularly in the bass, he was doing it very hard and very suddenly. It added a different kind of dynamic (not to mention some fret buzz :-)) to some of the songs he plays solo.
  • The Free-Roaming Camera: While not unique to the Adelaide show, it was interesting to see that one of the two video cameras driving the big screens was actually mobile, and used to film swooping approaches and pans. While this led to some interesting pictures, it would have been pretty annoying for the folks located in the front rows close to the mobile camera. AlanM and his crew seem to have particularly suffered -- personally, I was far enough back that it wasn't an issue.
  • Dino's Fish Hook Pendant: is back after having been absent from Hobart.
Specific Songs:
  • The Future: (at the risk of stealing AlanM's thunder, I will relate something he overheard while getting Charley Webb's autograph:) When asked by an audience member whether the two Webbs limber up before the show to get ready for their cartwheels, Charley said that sometimes they do, but other times they wish afterwards that they had. She said that a couple of times Hattie had split her trousers during a cartwheel!
  • Ain't No Cure For Love: Leonard gave a short spoken intro: "Thanks so much. So very kind of you to greet us so warmly, but that's just the problem .. there ain't no cure for love".
  • Everybody Knows: This song was sung with a bit more of a hurried feel than usual. Leonard did a lot more of the lead singing in the choruses, presumably to cover the lines that Sharon normally sings. As a consequence he didn't get to do his off-mic singing during choruses. Straight after the line "Everybody knows you love me baby" Leonard gave a humourless and hollow little laugh.
  • Who By Fire: Javier's "intro" (really now a full-blown solo song in its own right) was different again. This version had a distinctly Middle-Eastern feel to it. The main body of the song was performed slower and more deliberately than usual. In the outro played by Roscoe on the stand up bass, the tone of the bass sounded unusual and more buzzy than it normally does.
  • The Darkness: Leonard's spoken intro was "Well there's a lot of it going around now. I hope you don't catch it. I caught it." Again there was the minor lyrical change "can't use the alcohol". With Sharon being absent from this song, I'd have to say that the backing singing becomes a lot more "angelic" than darkness.
  • Anthem: Minor lyrical elaboration -- straight after the line about the dove being bought again, Leonard sang "You see the dove, the holy dove, she's never free". During the band introductions, Dino did particularly well being described as playing the golden saxopohone, the silver guitar, the ebony clarinet AND all the instruments of wind. The line about Rafael clipping "its" toenails got a far bigger laugh here than it has anywhere else.
  • Tower of Song: Coming back from the break, Leonard seemed a bit more relaxed. He gave the normal lines thanking the audience for coming back and describing how the keyboard went "by itself". After receiving applause for his keyboard solo, he said: "That's nothing, friends" (and gave a little laugh).
  • Suzanne: The instrumental intro that Leonard used to "disguise" the beginning of this song (well that's how I always thing of it) was much more elaborate than normal ... and ironically ended with him playing the strumming pattern for Avalanche, before shifting into the opening pattern of Suzanne. Talk about confusing :-)
  • A Singer Must Die: Minor lyrical variation -- "Your knees in the balls, your fist in the face"
  • The Gypsy's Wife: In a strange lyrical stutter, Leonard ended up singing about the "bride's bouquet" and then adding "OK" to the beginning of the next line and slurring it into "Where, Where, Where is my Gypsy wife." Strangely it kinda worked.
  • The Partisan: This was sung as per the Hobart show, including the French line beginning with something that sounds (to my untrained ears) a bit like "comrade"
  • Hallelujah: Before starting the second verse ("Your Faith was strong"), Leonard left a few bars of instrumental. Namecheck -- "I didn't come to Adelaide to fool you"
  • I'm Your Man: As has been the case in most recent shows, this song got a huge response from the Adelaide crowd. Audience members were even speaking along with his delivery of the line "I'm Your Man". We got the elaboration "you know damn well you can" and the line "If you want to try a crazy kind of love, ok, I'll wear an old man's mask for you".
  • A Thousand Kisses Deep: Leonard gave quite an empassioned recitation of this poem, giving it a much more vulnerable voice. You could almost say it sounded like a desperate pleading to someone. An interesting variation on the normal performance, and very heartfelt.
  • Take This Waltz: At the end of his band and crew introductions, Leonard also thanked the audience: "for this wonderful evening that you've given us. It's been grand. It's been an honour to play for you."
  • First We Take Manhattan: Neil provided some killer organ playing on this. Also the organ really sat high in the mix for this performance, which gave the song a bit of a different feel. I thought it was a great version, and the crowd response was nuts.
  • Famous Blue Raincoat: There was also a huge audience response to this song, a response which went on for a long time. Several people called out -- "We love you leonard" and several other calls that I couldn't make out.
  • Closing Time: I haven't gotten around to writing about it previously, but Leonard and Dino have had a little thing going at the point in the song where Leonard sings "once for the Devil and once for Christ." Normally, the two of them point a finger at the floor to signify "the Devil" and then point up to the sky on "Christ". Or sometimes they ironically do it in reverse. Well, they *didn't* do that at the Adelaide performance -- instead, when talking about the "the Devil" Dino made a pair of horns with the fingers of one hand and held that on top of his head. Leonard's vocals towards the end of this song seemed to be straying into country crooner territory, which is quite atypical for him. He gave a final-sounding set of parting words: "Oh friends, I'd like to drink with and sing with you all night through, but you see ... they ought to hand the night a ticket (etc). They're stacking up (etc). Been so great singing for you tonight friends. Well they're shutting down the Budweiser sign and the parking lot is dark. I hope you can find your way to your car and drive home and avoid catching a summer cold. "
  • Third Encore: After Closing Time had finished, the band looked like it was getting ready to leave for good. People were picking up their equipment and jackets. The huge cheer from the crowd, however, didn't seem to be relenting ... and then suddently Leonard was back on-stage and the band were all making U-turns back to their positions. Quite unexpected for all concerned I think.
  • I Tried To Leave You: Leonard played the longer-than-usual live version of this song, which includes the second verse ("The years go by"). As this song was performed, I heard some really huge ecstatic screams coming from the back of the floor area -- some folk were clearly very excited :-). During his drum solo, Rafael did his normal trick of throwing his brush up into the air ... this time it came down forward of the drums and almost got caught by Roscoe (but Raf snatched it in time). Even after this song had ended and the band had departed the stage, there were still a lot of people in the crowd yelling for more! I guess it's always good to leave 'em wanting more!
From here on out, all the shows on the DownUnder tour are landmark shows for some reason or another. Next we have Hanging Rock on Saturday, which is the only outdoor concert on the tour ... and which I believe should be well attended by forum folk. After that we have the tour closing show in Perth on Thursday. Sometime soon after that, I guess my life goes back to normal ... sadly.

Dean (from Adelaide)
(For most of November 2010, I followed Leonard and the band as they toured around Australia and New Zealand. You can read about my wanderings on the blog I created to collect them all in one place: http://lcdownunder2010.wordpress.com/)
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Oh Dean.....
I so look forward to your reviews and linger over every word you write. I wish you could attend every concert and then favor us with your review for each one. These are truly outstanding! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Warmest regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertain ... 5956599443
Leonard Cohen seduces Adelaide

Emma Brasier
November 19, 2010 2:57PM

Leonard Cohen seduced fans at the Adelaide Entertainment centre.
Source: AFP

A PRACTICALLY full house at the Entertainment Centre last night was royally seduced by one of the best.

Within minutes of gracing the stage and exposing a child-like grin, 76- year-old Leonard Cohen fell to his knees with his hand held to his cheek, microphone in hand. And with his trademark Fedora tilted "Rat Pack" like on his head, proceeded to serenade the adoring crowd.

Unlike other singer- songwriters of his ilk Cohen seems more than happily to plays his Essential Collection. Ain't No Cure For Love, Suzanne, Bird On The Wire, Chelsea Hotel, The Gypsys Wife, Im Your Man, Who By Fire, Everybody Knows, So Long, Marianne which made an appearance in the perhaps 'too long' encore (how long is too long when you have been writing original music for over 40 years), and, of course, the much maligned Hallelujah were featured and masterfully handled by his dream band.

His Band of Merry Men, discreetly led by the Musical Director Roscoe Beck, all had moments of brilliance.

His old crew - on keyboards Neil Larsen, guitar Bob Metzger, the fabulous Spanish master of strings Javier Mas, were free to show what talent and years will do for a musician. The younger crew - Rafael Gayol on drums, Dino Soldo sax & wind instruments, played the apprentices. The English singing Webb Sisters, Charley and Hattie, at times I found slightly shrill to the bass of Cohen.

There is love on that stage tonight and one imagines every night. You feel the desire to be involved to join them for the post performance meal, drinks, tell stories and play music until the early hours of the morning, which I'm sure Claire Bowditch, his support act got to do, but alas not me.

Apart from his obvious gift as a musician, poet and novelist, it's the centred grace of this Canadian singer-songwriter, which distinguishes him as a performer. The gentle package that is the ladies' man, the cheeky kid wrapped in a gentle man's suit - that intrigues and, at times, mystifies. A natural storyteller in the vein of filmmakers Wiem Wenders and Roman Polanski with the same slightly dark East European edge.

The Entertainment Centre was not the best venue for Cohen and his Troop. If only he'd been included in the 2011 WOMADelaide line-up. Now that would have been transcendence with his music invoking the feelings of openness, sunsets and endless skies .

But as the man himself stated early in the piece, they may not make it through this way again, so they'll give it their all right now..... and so they did.

Comments on this story:

vlad Posted at 3:24 PM Today

The man is an absolute legend! Saw him last year on a day on the green , he did not disappoint then & neither last night. Probably the last time he will tour in Adelaide so I am glad I have seen him twice in my lifetime, being a tender age of 28 myself. A great song writing inspiration to anybody.
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

I usually don't like to preempt someone's spotlight, but Alan Mawhinney's video of ANTHEM at the Adelaide concert is far too good a treat "to wait for it."
And a bonus - a grey bearded Neil Larsen.

alanm5049
* ANTHEM *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSsrnJryk2s

Superb videography, Alan. You avoided the camerman most expertly.

---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

I appear to have exceeded my broadband allowance for this month so further uploads will continue to be slow.
Can't get in touch with my ISP until Monday so dial-up speed it will have to be.
Try Bridger15's link to Anthem to see if any others are in YouTube.
I will post them on the Forum when I can.

Sorry,
Alan
Too much Leonard Cohen is never enough.
London 1972, Adelaide 1980, 1985, 2009
Sydney 2010; Adelaide 2010
Sydney 2013 X2; Melbourne 2013; Adelaide 2013
dce

Post by dce »

sturgess66 wrote:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertain ... 5956599443
Leonard Cohen seduces Adelaide

Emma Brasier
November 19, 2010 2:57PM

and, of course, the much maligned Hallelujah
Much maligned? Really? By whom? News to me!

These Adelaide people clearly don't know what they're talking about :D

Dean (from Adelaide)
(For most of November 2010, I followed Leonard and the band as they toured around Australia and New Zealand. You can read about my wanderings on the blog I created to collect them all in one place: http://lcdownunder2010.wordpress.com/)
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

AlanM wrote:I appear to have exceeded my broadband allowance for this month so further uploads will continue to be slow.
Can't get in touch with my ISP until Monday so dial-up speed it will have to be.
Try Bridger15's link to Anthem to see if any others are in YouTube.
I will post them on the Forum when I can.

Sorry,
Alan
Too bad about the "technical difficulties". So far, there is only one of your Adelaide videos on Youtube, ANTHEM.
Good luck with resolving this problem, We look forward to viewing your other Adelaide concert videos with great anticipation.

---Arlene

AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Bird On A Wire is now uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8CtGZC7Lo

Hope it is OK.

Hopefully more tomorrow.

Alan
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

AlanM wrote:Bird On A Wire is now uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng8CtGZC7Lo

Hope it is OK.

Hopefully more tomorrow.

Alan
Another fantastic video, Alan.

Just superb!

Keep them coming. :D

---Arlene

sharon.e

Post by sharon.e »

Dean thanks for your beautiful reports - they make me feel as I'm there when reading them.
And then you added your beautiful photos (fantastic camera!) and that familiar feeling snicked in.. recognizing the joy on people's faces from within - a memory that anyone who attended a concert has as a reflex.. :-)

Alan, sorry you're experiencing tech glitches, much to look forward to as your first 2 vids are two of my all time favorites and a very special Bird on the Wire. The solos of this song are mesmerizing and you should see me smile every time I notice how Dino picks Bob's guitar rhythm in to his own solo...

Thank you both - Down Under tour maybe far away in kilometers, but you sure made it feel closer.
Who said "out of sight out of mind"? ;-)
(in Hebrew, btw, we use 'heart' instead of 'mind..)

Greetings from sunny Tel Aviv (winter seems to not want come visit us..)
--Sharon
Last edited by sharon.e on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
2009 Tel Aviv; San Jose
2010 Sligo [x2] ; Las Vegas [x2]
2012 Berlin; Paris; New York, Brooklyn
2013 London (Sept); Amsterdam
AdamB

Post by AdamB »

Sadly, as someone who has only recently discover Leonard Cohen, Thursday night was a night of so many emotions.

I'm sure it is the same for all concerts that the band play, but this was, simply, amazing. LC's performance on stage drew so much emotion out of the crowd, it was breathtaking... I spent the first set, muttering the "F" word to myself in amazement, and felt as though I had my money's worth 2 songs in... everything after that was a huge bonus...

It was exhilarating to see so many people in one place, all sharing so many emotions... after experiencing this, I believe I have found the way to world peace... simply have everyone attend a Leonard Cohen concert.

As a side note, Dean commented that the recital of 1000 Kisses Deep being very heart felt... this was certainly the case, I'm sure I heard a collective sigh from pretty much every woman in the audience the first time LC uttered the word's "A thousand kisses deep..." it was incredible.

My only regret for the evening, is that i may never see a show of this magnitude again...

Here's hoping that Cohen and his band enjoy good health, happiness, and touring, for many years to come.
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

AdamB wrote:My only regret for the evening, is that i may never see a show of this magnitude again...
Or, you can turn it around and say, "I am priviledged to have seen a show of this magnitude." :D Whether it's one or multiple concerts, we all feel this way each and every time. Welcome to the forum Adam!
Best regards,
Mary
1993 Detroit 2008 Kitchener June 2-Hamilton June 3 & 4-Vienna Sept 24 & 25-London RAH Nov 17 2009 NYC Feb 19-Grand Prairie Apr 3-Phoenix Apr 5-Columbia May 11-Red Rocks Jun 4-Barcelona Sept 21-Columbus Oct 27-Las Vegas Nov 12-San Jose Nov 13 2010 Sligo Jul 31 & Aug 1-LV Dec 10 & 11 2012 Paris Sept 30-London Dec 11-Boston Dec 16 2013 Louisville Mar 30-Amsterdam Sept 20
LisaLCFan

Post by LisaLCFan »

Hey, Alan! Great videos! Thanks! :D
B4real

Post by B4real »

MaryB wrote:we all feel this way each and every time. Welcome to the forum Adam!
ah yes, we do! and welcome from me too Adam.

Dean,
Just know I forever love your reports and photos even though I don't always tell you. I'm so glad that Adelaide was a wonderful show for you. I will always remember your smiling face and kindness in Brisbane. :)

Alan,
If those last two videos are anything to go by, I can't wait to see your others. Thanks so much for your efforts!
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

"Everybody Knows" now uploaded.
Sorry for the slow speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdSJj12OjMo

3 down. 2 to go - keep checking.

Alan