Hanging Rock

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
graham.putt

Hanging Rock

Post by graham.putt »

Hi,

I have been sent a link to a show that LC is playing at Hanging Rock in Victoria just outside of Melbourne Australia. The show in on Saturday November 20 with pre-sales to Frontier Touring members opening Wed 29/9 at 12:00 Australian Eastern time.

http://weblink.impactdata.com.au/emailA ... 4E97753526

Hanging Rock is a place made famous by an oldish ozzie move 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' which was a bit eerie. One announcement for this said Leonard 'jumped' at the chance to play there having heard of it from the movie.

Sounds like a good one, perhaps similar to the fantastic winery shows he did here last year

graham
If your life is a leaf that the seasons tear off and condemn
They will bind you with love that is graceful and green as a stem

Sydney Jan 09, Las Vegas Nov 09, San Jose Nov 09, Auck Oct 10, Wgtn Nov 10, Chch Nov 10, Syd Nov 10, Auck Dec 13
graham.putt

Re: Hanging Rock

Post by graham.putt »

Hi,

Sorry this can be deleted I didnt notice that concert reports are sorted on top and that this had already been posted further down . . ..

I thought I had a scoop but you have to get up pretty early in the day to beat the LC forum!

graham
If your life is a leaf that the seasons tear off and condemn
They will bind you with love that is graceful and green as a stem

Sydney Jan 09, Las Vegas Nov 09, San Jose Nov 09, Auck Oct 10, Wgtn Nov 10, Chch Nov 10, Syd Nov 10, Auck Dec 13

Return to “The World Tour 2010”