CONCERT REPORT: Florence (Firenze), Italy, Sept. 1, 2010

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
sturgess66

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Another medley,Florence, Italy, Sept 1, 2010

Post by sturgess66 »

baudspleen wrote:Another medley?
If you want: http://vimeo.com/14719888

Bye.
Pier Paolo
http://www.vimeo.com/pierpsilvestri
Pier Paolo - I love watching Vimeo full screen - and this is another lovely video. :D
You incorporated some terrific moments - and once again a bit of the audience and the venue and surroundings.
I love the intensity with Leonard and Javier in "Everybody Knows" - and it sounds like there were some "shouty Leonard" moments in the song. :lol:
"My Secret Life" - beautiful.
But the ending - with "Chelsea Hotel" - just wonderful.

Thanks!
jeanne

Re: CONCERT REPORT: Florence (Firenze), Italy, Sept. 1, 2010

Post by jeanne »

MEET UP AT FLORENCE PUB...............SOMEONE SENT ME SOME BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE PUB BEFORE THE CONCERT...IN MY EXCITEMENT I LOST THE E MAIL( PLEASE NO COMMENT ON MY STUPIDITY )...I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE.......PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO IT MIGHT BE...IT ISN'T MARIE......................THANKS JEANNE
"there is a crack in everything.that's how the light gets in " Florence 2010 - las vegas 2010....hope for Hydra......Hydra no longer a hope......now a reality..
"when the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers"
Ele <3

Post by Ele <3 »

Hi all!!! this is my first post. I was in Florence and enjoyed the concert very much! I saw Leonard in Lucca 2008, Venice 2009 and this last one was his best concert, even if it was the shortest. I am also glad I met such many friends like Andrea, Brandon, Simona, Gallina and her monkey, Jeanne and the blond girl from Ireland. Later I will upload few pics and a short video recorded after the soundcheck :razz:
Elena
For Lenny I'll make an exception
Ele <3

Post by Ele <3 »

Here are my photos
Attachments
Roscoe, a very lovely guy
Roscoe, a very lovely guy
it was hard but we got some precious autographs
it was hard but we got some precious autographs
two generations for Lenny
two generations for Lenny
Ele <3

Post by Ele <3 »

If you want to see the video of Leonard, leaving the stage among a cheering crowd of fans, click the link below (it will be available only 5 days from now)

http://bigfile.fastwebnet.it/r?d=fastwe ... GpOEI49101

Sincerely,
Elena
andrea

Post by andrea »

thank you valy, lizzie84 :-)
beautiful pictures, I'll send you a pm please mail them to me. I want to print them.
Grazie and I hope to meet you again
join Hydra in 2011
hugs
andrea
1976 june Zürich (both evenings)
2008 july london - july loerrach - july lucca - october berlin - october milan - november london
2009 july koeln - august venice - september barcelona
2010: july salzburg - september florence- - december las vegas
2012: august ghent - september berlin - verona
2013: august pula - august Zürich
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

Ele <3 wrote:If you want to see the video of Leonard, leaving the stage among a cheering crowd of fans, click the link below (it will be available only 5 days from now)

http://bigfile.fastwebnet.it/r?d=fastwe ... GpOEI49101

Sincerely,
Elena
Thanks Elena! I'm thinking that is after the sound check?
gallina

Post by gallina »

Dear friends, my Florence photo album will be soon available on Facebook. I think there are some pretty nice...... :razz:
2009 Budapest
2010 Zagreb, Gothenburg, Florence, St. Margarethen, Bratislava, Las Vegas x2

2011, 2015 Ύδρα
2012 Ghent x5, Helsinki, Dublin x2, Verona
2013 Roma, Lucca, Vienna, London
2015 Viladrau
Ele <3

Post by Ele <3 »

sturgess66 wrote: Thanks Elena! I'm thinking that is after the sound check?

Of course, you are right, Sturgess! I forgot to add that I took the video right after the soundcheck...
Elena
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

More video-

Uploaded by "joacchino2003" - Thanks!

"Hallelujah"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JhRiRApIw

"The Partisan"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSs43Q2cZz0
mutti

Post by mutti »

I feel like I have just been to Firenza and want to thank all of you for your photos of the meetups, soundcheck and the band and Leonard...
and then there are the incredible videos. Albert you have outdone yourself..those were absolutely fantastic and I felt like I was right there...
loved the sound and quality...thank you so much for transporting me from my computer to the stage. I feel like I have just walked out of a concert
with Leonard's voice resonating within me.
There were other people's videos I watched too that added to my experience of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
The one time I was there for a week (1975) I remember walking through the city and feeling like I was in an art museum just walking around.
Thank you everyone...I will watch it all again and again...
How wonderful to have this forum and these fantastico videos and photos!
Cheers Mutti/Leslie 8)
1988 Vancouver
2009 Victoria/Seattle/Almost Red Rocks/Las Vegas/San Jose.
2010 Sligo x 2/Victoria/Vancouver/Portland/Las Vegas x 2.
2012 Austin x 2/Seattle/Vancouver/Montreal x 2.
2013 Oakland x 2/New York City x 2/Winnipeg...
jeanne

Post by jeanne »

HI ALLYOU WONDERFUL ' RECORDERS OS LIFE "...YOU ARE AMAZING.....I HAVE FINALLY BEEN ABLE TO WATCH...YOU HAVE, BY YOUR MAGIC, TAKEN ME BACK TO A MOMENT IN TIME, WHEN MY ENTIRE WORLD CHANGED........MY FIRST LEONARD CONCERT ....IF I AM LUCKY AND CAN SEE HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN, AS MANY OF YOU HAVE DONE, I DO NOT THINK ANYTHING WILL EQUAL OR TOUCH THIS MIRACLE IN FLORENCE.......MY FIRST MEETING WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE,...... WHO OPENED THEIR ARMS AND HEARTS WIDE AND MADE ME FEEL SO WELCOMED AND WARMED BY THEIR TOUCH, THEIR SMILES AND THE LOVE THEY ALL GAVE.......ALL OF THIS UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN AND MOON AND STARS. THAT HELD THEIR BEAUTY FOR MY WEEK IN FLORENCE..I HAVE HAD A GLIMPSE OF THE WORLD AS IT SHOULD BE AND COULD BE..................................AND I WANT MORE.............DO YOU THINK LEONARD KNOWS WHAT HE HAS CREATED ?.....MY EYES ARE SO BLURRED I CANNOT SEE THE WORDS....................THANK YOU FOR THIS....ALL MY LOVE....JEANNE
"there is a crack in everything.that's how the light gets in " Florence 2010 - las vegas 2010....hope for Hydra......Hydra no longer a hope......now a reality..
jeanne

Post by jeanne »

HI....I MUST FINISH WHAT I HAD STARTED IN MY LAST POST TO ALL THE RECORDERS OF LIFE AND WONDERFUL FORUM PEOPLE, AND THEN I PROMISE NO MORE MORE EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS...........MY HUSBAND DIED QUITE SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY TRYING TO FIX A LITTLE PROBLEM FOR ME THAT MOTHER NATURE'S WRATH, IN OUR TOWN, HAD CREATED......... HIS LAST, AND ONLY WORDS TO ME WERE, " I COULDN'T FIX IT "........HE NEVER KNEW THAT HE DID FIX IT..............................MY ONLY KNOWLEDGE OF LEONARD,IS MY OWN PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF HIS WORDS AMD MUSIC.....I DO NOT DARE PRESUME THEY ARE VALID OR TRUE FOR OTHERS ...BUT THEY ARE WHAT I FEEL.......HE HAS LIVED AND DIED MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES IN HIS LIFE TRYING TO FIX SOMETHING OR MANY THINGS........HIS WORDS AND MUSIC HAVE BEEN A PATHWAY FOR ME TO FOLLOW, TO FIX WHAT I THOUGHT TO BE UNFIXABLE........HE HAS SUCCEEDED FOR ME.....I HOPE, WITH ALL MY HEART, THAT HE HAS SUCCEEDED FOR HIMSELF................MY LOVE TO LEONARD AND TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THAT HIS WORDS HAVE LED ME TO....................JEANNE
jeanne

Post by jeanne »

TO MY FLORENCE FRIENDS..............I HAVE MANAGED TWO TICKETS TO THE FRIDAY LAS VEGAS CONCERT....GOOD SEATS ..I THINK...IF ANYONE IS CROSSING THE OCEANS TO SEE LEONARD, I WILL GLADLY GIVE MY EXTRA SEAT WITH LOVE.........................................JEANNE
gallina

Post by gallina »

Finally I managed to uppload my Florence pictures. There are on FB.
Enjoy.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... af5d9cb125
2009 Budapest
2010 Zagreb, Gothenburg, Florence, St. Margarethen, Bratislava, Las Vegas x2

2011, 2015 Ύδρα
2012 Ghent x5, Helsinki, Dublin x2, Verona
2013 Roma, Lucca, Vienna, London
2015 Viladrau

Return to “The World Tour 2010”