Presale to Ljubljana; general sale from July 5th

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Presale to Ljubljana NOW!!!

Post by jarkko » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Confirmed information from AEG and the local promoters:

SLOVENIA, Ljubljana
Arena Stozice
October 12

PRESALE ON JUNE 30 starting at 9 am.
LINK TO THE PRESALE: http://www.mojekarte.si/mojekarte/si/vs ... cohen.html
Non-Slovenian customers will get printed tickets at the box office of the venue on the day of the concert

NOTE. SCROLL DOWN TO READ TOM SAKIC'S MESSAGE ABOUT THE SEATING & TICKETS!!
FAN CLUB PRESALES STARTS ON 30.06.2010 at 9:00 am.
Ticket prices:
TRIBUNA III.: 38 EUR
TRIBUNA II.: 45 EUR
TRIBUNA I.: 58 EUR
VIP PARTER in DVP: 67 EUR
PARTER: 52 EUR

OD 16. AVGUSTA VELJAJO REDNE CENE VSTOPNIC PO KATEGORIJAH: VIP PARTER in DVIGNJENI VIP PARTER 72 €, PARTER 57 €, TRIBUNA I. 64 €, TRIBUNA II. 49 € TER TRIBUNA III. 43 €. VSTOPNICE NA DAN KONCERTA SO VIP PARTER IN DVIGNJENI VIP PARTER 80 €, PARTER 62 €, TRIBUNA I. 70 €, TRIBUNA II. 54 € TER TRIBUNA III. 49 €.
Some kind of member presale by email seems to be possible already now at http://www.simple-events.com/?page_id=132

General sale begins on July 5, 2010, at 8 am
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Halfabee

Re: Presale to Ljubljana NOW!!!

Post by Halfabee » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:45 pm

jarkko wrote: Non-Slovakian customers
Wow, Slovakian customers get special treatment? ;-)

I reserved two tickets (without any seats, you can only choose the price category in English) and wrote them where I want to see
I emailed them to ask and they say the seats won't be numbered, so you choose your own seat (in the category for which you have the ticket) when you get there.
tomsakic

Re: Presale to Ljubljana

Post by tomsakic » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 am

I corrected that to "Slovenian" now:P

I also got confirmation of my two seats in Parter VIP (in front of stage), with all details how to pay between June 30 and July 5. Ticket can be collected on special international/fan box-office on the day of the show. So you can already reserve the tickets at http://www.simple-events.com/?page_id=132 They also said fan presale is June 30 but you can reserve it already now.

Also, they confirmed to me that "printed tickets" means special memorial presale/fanclub tickets (I suppose it's something with Leonard's photo and letter's "special tickets" 8) , like the the photo of the ticket in previous posts).
LHHUNTER

Re: Presale to Ljubljana June 30

Post by LHHUNTER » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

Seems the link to the presale is not yet active. Has anyone purchased tickets yet via simple events using the bank transfer method?
gabri

Post by gabri » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:36 am

The presale works. I´ve just purchased 2 tickets via creditcard. good luck!
LHHUNTER

Post by LHHUNTER » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:50 am

Thank You, managed to work it out, my computer skills are getting better :lol:
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm

The link I got from them is http://www.mojekarte.si/mojekarte/si/vs ... cohen.html but I reserved my tickets and got the instructions how to pay via SWIFT telebanking using the form at the promoter's website http://www.simple-events.com/?page_id=132
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 pm

I can't get mojekarte.si working so I am wondering: can you chose your actual seats there on the seating plan? My reservation from the promoter says only "vip parterre" without any seat numbers (that's what I have to write down in my bank payment).

Tom
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Very nice man, Mladen, from Simple Events (promoter's company) answered my question about seats, and he says:

1 - everybody using mojekarte.si will get the usual tickets using their vouchers before the show. So tomorrow he will check with mojekarte.si how much forum members bought/reserved tickets today and he will organise that we all receive special tickets on the box-office before the show

2 - so it's better to use their direct site http://www.simple-events.com/?page_id=132 as he has all the fanclub tickets with him in the office!

3 - the arena is NOT seated as it's still under construction yet and nobody knows anything about it, so we can expect big mess about the seats before the show!

4 - but - look at this - the central area in front of stage WILL BE MARKED, SEATS WILL HAVE NOTES "LC FANCLUB - RESERVED" and those seats will be reserved only for those people who bought the tickets from Simple Events until June 30 (and fanclub - as I said, he will check with mojekarte.si who bought the international voucher)
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:39 pm

New update from the Slovenian promoter - there's a possibility that VIP Parterre will be numbered - that will be known only after July 5th. So Simple Events will contact each of us who bought the fanclub tickets so we will get the actual seats in front of the stage.
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 am

I think presale is still active, I just paid my reserved tickets using mojekarte.si link provided by Jarkko.
LHHUNTER

Re: Presale to Ljubljana still open

Post by LHHUNTER » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Seems the seats have noe been allocated in the VIP section. I have been lucky and got Centre Row 2 :razz:
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah, namely only dozen of us forum members bought tickets in presale days using the links provided by Jarkko so the agency will give us all first two rows:) VIP parterre will be seated. Around us will be politicians and celebrities;P
tomsakic

Post by tomsakic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm

zagi

Re: Presale to Ljubljana; general sale from July 5th

Post by zagi » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Any news about seating for Ljubljana show in October? It's quite difficult to make out different website's schedules of seating arrangements, for example on Eventim.si tickets for Tribuna I (first "ring") are not available at all, or am I seeing something wrong. Is it best to order via http://www.simple-events.com/?page_id=132 or does anyone have any other tips? Many thanks. :)

p.s. Seeing Leonard for first time in my life in Zgb last night made me realize what triggers people to travel across the globe to see his shows. Hence me searching for more info on LJubljana show.

Return to “The World Tour 2010”