Page 12 of 18

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:01 am
by rainbow10248
Raincoat worked for Perth.

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:03 am
by B4real
so sorry small dragon to be such a pain. It won't accept LEONFANC10 as my password - HELP!!!

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:05 am
by skipper1967
RAINCOAT is the password for Sydney too.

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:06 am
by juicylane
Definitely RAINCOAT for Auckland as well

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:07 am
by Small Dragon
B4real wrote:so sorry small dragon to be such a pain. It won't accept LEONFANC10 as my password - HELP!!!
No worries, mate! :)

Why would you use a different password?
The password is Raincoat :)

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:09 am
by RickD
juicylane wrote:Jarkko, I love you.
Thank you.
I'd like to second this!

Front row in Brisbane - nice to see a Fan Club given the decent tickets - well done Leonard and the promoters.

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:22 am
by B4real
Hi Small Dragon,

The panic is over and I want to thank you for your help. I was using the wrong password :roll: What an idgjittt. It gets a bit hairy doesn't it?

You won't believe it but we have S47AA Platinum seats 39-40 :D :D :D
Last year we had 41 and 42 - what a coincidence!!!!

Who are we sitting next to, I wonder?

EDIT: In my haste I have forgotten to say THANKYOU JARKKO you are a legend 8)

and it's my birthday in 2 days - Just the best birthday present EVER!!!!!

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:33 am
by Clementine
A million x thank you Jarkko. You are a legend, as we say down this way!

Last time we were row 2, seats 15 and 16. This time we're row 2 again - even closer to the middle 24 and 25. My husband got his car towed tonight and there's a sudden leak in our kitchen but none of it matters! I'm floating on cloud 9!!!!!!

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:34 am
by Small Dragon
B4real wrote:Hi Small Dragon,

The panic is over and I want to thank you for your help. I was using the wrong password :roll: What an idgjittt. It gets a bit hairy doesn't it?

You won't believe it but we have S47AA Platinum seats 39-40 :D :D :D
Last year we had 41 and 42 - what a coincidence!!!!

Who are we sitting next to, I wonder?

EDIT: In my haste I have forgotten to say THANKYOU JARKKO you are a legend 8)
Haha!
How luck you are, huh? We all do. I'm still in shock! Can't believe I just paid for the platinum- hope it gonna worth that. First row, just in the middle... Hopefully the sound will be great with an unforgettable show!
Saw him as well last year, in Israel, but we sat quite away from the stage, so most of the time I just watched the huge screens, although the sound was great everywhere.

Didn't get your section..hehe what is S47AA :? . By the way I just found out i'm sitting next to someone from this forum- section A4 row A... :D


Speaking of birthday presents- same here! Got a great birthday present for myself! Leonard, my birthday and then 2 days later- Jack Johnson...Gonna be hot summer! :lol:

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:42 am
by B4real
Small Dragon, you say you're in shock - I still can't type properly and my dinner is ruined :lol:

I think my tickets are front row left center. Last year we were almost in the same position but in the second row. I think platinum is front row.

EDIT: What date is your birthday? Mine is on Tuesday 1st June.

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:03 pm
by wombat writer
I thank every single one of you for helping me. And thanks so much for the link. I thought I had to wait until Monday but I have my tickets already and I am simply over the moon.
Thank heavens for credit cards!
I have scored seats 41-42 in row AA in Brisbane. I have never been to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre so I hope they are good.
Cheers everyone. Time for me to pop a cork and rejoice.

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm
by mwestern
Got mine too. Woo hoo!! Thanks Jarkko. Fantastic help.

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:09 pm
by Small Dragon
B4real wrote:Small Dragon, you say you're in shock - I still can't type properly and my dinner is ruined :lol:

I think my tickets are front row left center. Last year we were almost in the same position but in the second row. I think platinum is front row.

EDIT: What date is your birthday? Mine is on Tuesday 1st June.
Mine is on December 2nd. That's why I said it gonna be a great present for the birthday. LOL :D

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:11 pm
by B4real
wombat writer wrote:I have scored seats 41-42 in row AA in Brisbane. I have never been to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre so I hope they are good.
I think you are next to me :o Check out my post above. What section are you in? Is it S47?

If so, don't worry it is a great view :D


Small Dragon, I thought it was near mine - you know that maths was never my forte :razz:

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - PRESALE LINKS NOW AVAILABLE

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:22 pm
by suburban.hornbag
A big THANKS Jarkko.

Got great seats.