AUSTRALIA AND NZ - TICKET LINKS

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
testdummy

Re: AUSTRALIA AND NZ - TICKET LINKS

Post by testdummy »

A friend in Melbourne actually bought my ticket (A5, row 1) for me (I'm in Perth) since I couldn't find a way of buying online and he finally got around to mailing it to me. Unfortunately, I haven't received the mail and it's been more than a week. He called the post office and there is not much they can do and Ticketek or Ticketmaster? won't send a replacement ticket. I feel so horrible since that's $300 of my friend's money down the drain. Since we have allocated seats, I don't see why they can't send a replacement. :cry: This is a nightmare...
crimpies

Post by crimpies »

testdummy wrote:A friend in Melbourne actually bought my ticket (A5, row 1) for me (I'm in Perth) since I couldn't find a way of buying online and he finally got around to mailing it to me. Unfortunately, I haven't received the mail and it's been more than a week. He called the post office and there is not much they can do and Ticketek or Ticketmaster? won't send a replacement ticket. I feel so horrible since that's $300 of my friend's money down the drain. Since we have allocated seats, I don't see why they can't send a replacement. :cry: This is a nightmare...
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Help/faqs.aspx

What if my tickets are lost or stolen?

Reserved seating tickets may be replaced with a Lost Ticket Voucher available from the Venue Box Office 1 hour prior to show time. An administration fee of $10 will be charged.

Please note there maybe no replacement for General Admission tickets.

When contacting us about lost or stolen tickets please ensure you have:

* your My Ticketek account number.
* details of the event including: name, date, time and venue.
* an explanation of the circumstances.

Only the credit card holder is entitled to collect the Lost Ticket Voucher upon presentation of their credit card used to make the booking, sufficient photo identification and their My Ticketek account number.
Melbourne Feb 5 2009 / Melbourne Feb 10 2009 / Wellington Oct 31 2010 / Wellington Nov 1 2010 / Melbourne Nov 12 2010 / Melbourne Nov 13 2010 / Sydney Nov 16 2013
testdummy

Post by testdummy »

It's okay now. He called Ticketmaster and they printed another ticket out. He just had to go to the place to collect it. He posted it today. This time express, cross fingers I'll receive it this time. :) I think they only did it because it was worth so much.
Fontana

Leonard Cohen @ Hanging Rock, Victoria AUSTRALIA 2010

Post by Fontana »

Tickets to Leonard Cohen at Hanging Rock on 20th November, 2010 - with very special guests Paul Kelly, Clare Bowditch and Dan Sultan
go on sale on Monday 4 October from 9am.

PRE-SALE TICKETS VIA FRONTIERTOURING.COM WED 29 SEP NOON AEST - THU 30 SEP NOON AEST
(You must register ^ at the above website to be eligible to purchase the pre-sale tickets)

FOR ALL INFO:
http://www.frontiertouring.com/hangingrock
Fontana

Re: Leonard Cohen @ Hanging Rock, Victoria AUSTRALIA 2010

Post by Fontana »

Fontana wrote:Tickets to Leonard Cohen at Hanging Rock on 20th November, 2010 - with very special guests Paul Kelly, Clare Bowditch and Dan Sultan
go on sale on Monday 4 October from 9am.

PRE-SALE TICKETS VIA FRONTIERTOURING.COM WED 29 SEP NOON AEST - THU 30 SEP NOON AEST
(You must register ^ at the above website to be eligible to purchase the pre-sale tickets)

FOR ALL INFO:
http://www.frontiertouring.com/hangingrock
I contacted Frontier Touring and spoke to their PR|Marketing Department and asked that the communicate with jarkko ASAP to supply a *special* password to enable LC forum members to ascertain pre-sale tickets for this concert.
suburban.hornbag

Post by suburban.hornbag »

Anyone know what kind of venue there is at hanging rock?

Is it a winery?
Fontana

Post by Fontana »

suburban.hornbag wrote:Anyone know what kind of venue there is at hanging rock?

Is it a winery?
SH, Here is a *link* to the thread that contains a media article that best describes the Hanging Rock venue :D

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23081
sturgess66

Post by sturgess66 »

A promotional video for Leonard Cohen in Sydney, Australia - uploaded by "acerarenasydney" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaWppf0k3qo
andys

Post by andys »

I'm one of the unlucky folk who were fully paid up for the now cancelled Cambodian concert. My wife and I are trying hard to get to Perth - we're in Singapore - and put together another set of flights, hotels, visas, time of work etc. I'm almost there, but the only concert tickets I can find online are right at the back.

Can anyone help to get 2 decent tickets please? Having spent and lost a lot on Cambodia, I'd like to make it worthwhile and be closer to the action.

Thanks a lot

Andy
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Sorry to hear about your situation Andy. I have sent you a PM.

W

Return to “The World Tour 2010”