Moscow, Russia, October 7, 2010

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
jarkko
Site Admin

Moscow, Russia, October 7, 2010

Post by jarkko »

The concert in Moscow is confirmed.
March 18 at the Kremlin Palace
Pre-sale for members has started! The information was received today from AEG.
Here is the link: http://www.kassir.ru/msk/db/text/139864193.html
Link to English language version: http://www.kassir.ru/en/msk/db/text/139864193.html
Access code/password: hallelujah

The online sale will be password protected until this Fri 6PM GMT.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
jarkko
Site Admin

Re: Moscow Pre-sale active NOW!!!

Post by jarkko »

The general sale will begin on Saturday. Here is the link:
http://www.kassir.ru/msk/db/text/139864193.html
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

This is SO disappointing! Who wants to pay the equivalent of GBP 600 for a seat in row 6, or 400 GBP for the front row on the far side?

Strange - it's only odd clusters of seats again. I assume that means that VIPs and Russian millionaires have already snaffled all the best seats .....

Wendy
something crazy

Post by something crazy »

and this is the same website as before isn't it?
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Mabeanie1 wrote:Who wants to pay the equivalent of GBP 600 for a seat in row 6, or 400 GBP for the front row on the far side?

Wendy
I just went in to the site again - and the tickets seem to be disappearing rapidly! Is that because all Russians have loads of money now? Or are forum members determined to go to the show whatever the cost? Or is everyone busy playing "if only ..." at the moment???

By the way, my seat in the centre of row 6 costs 33,000 Roubles (don't forget the service charges!) That's approximately 670 GBP. I didn't bother to register with the site so I don't know whether there are any other "hidden" costs.

Wendy

PS Not only is it the same website but it seems to be the same seats and same prices as well ....
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes, let me grab up one of those $700 USD seats! OMG... Well, I was sort of expecting this but it's still a little disappointing as it would have been fun to see Moscow and the Kremlin Palace one more time. I am holding out now for Poland! Glad the presale is finally on though for all those who are able to make it!

Diana
Conny

Post by Conny »

ladydi wrote: Well, I was sort of expecting this but it's still a little disappointing as it would have been fun to see Moscow and the Kremlin Palace one more time. I am holding out now for Poland! Glad the presale is finally on though for all those who are able to make it!
... I feel the same way!
Conny
1976&79: Frankfurt| 2008: Lörrach/Berlin/Frankf./Hamburg/Oberhausen| 2009: Cologne/Berlin/Colmar/Barcelona/Vegas/S.José| 2010: Salzburg/Berlin/Wiesbaden/Strasbourg/Marseille/Hannover/Dortmund/Stuttgart/Warsaw/Vegas
2012: Gent/Amsterdam/Berlin/London/Dublin/Verona/Toulon/Paris/Barcelona/Madrid
2013: Paris/Antwerp/Mannheim/Brussels/Rome/Lucca/Berlin/Lodz/Prague/Vienna/Pula/Odense/Manchester/Leeds/London/Rotterdam/Amsterdam
IrishMar

Post by IrishMar »

Oh no Diana, and everybody else, but especially you because you were holding out for Moscow. I cannot believe the prices of these tickets!

Marie
2008 DUB3 LDN Helsinki LDN Paris MAN
2009 NYC Boston Weybridge DUB4 Belfast Lisboa Bratislava Barcelona Chicago LV SJ
2010 Zagreb Sligo2 Berlin Ghent2 Firenze Marseille Katowice Bratislava Victoria Vancouver LV2
2012 Ghent2 A'dam2 Helsinki DUB4 Verona Paris2 Boston2
2013 NYC Brussels Prague Vienna Zurich MAN
tinderella

Post by tinderella »

At this rate..... I don't think I will get to see Leonard live again. Some people say 'disappointing'................ I say these prices are absolutely scandalous!

Fair play to anyone that can afford to go see him again at those prices but for me, I think from now on, I stay home with my live DVD and a glass of wine.
da2008

Post by da2008 »

It's not even the prices (as expensive as they seem to most of you, this is what people would pay to see live music in Moscow), but the delivery options. You need a friend in or near Moscow, whom you Western Union some money, who will then pay at the box office - all for the priveledge of having your tickets available to you at will call the day of the concert. Is this 2010? Have these people heard of credit cards? I'm scratching my head. Surely the concert will be sold out without my 2 tickets so it's a pass for me.
mirka

Post by mirka »

This is apparently what some people in Moscow are willing to pay. I don.t believe this is concert for regular people, rather for shady businessmen /criminals in plain language/. As much as the location is very exotic, I wouldn,t go, also b/c I don,t believe it.s safe there.
Sorry for mistakes in typing. I,m posting from my phone. From Costarican jungle /Cabo Matapalo, Osa Pennisula/.
I still hope Leonard will drop in to Krakow....

Mirka
/Warsaw March 22 1985 / Halifax May 16 /Charlottetown May 18 / Dublin June 15 / Vienna Sept 24 2008/
Oakland April 13, 14, 15, San Jose Nov 13 2009/
Las Vegas Dec 11 2010/ Oakland March 2 2013/
casterbridgecohen

Am I missing something?

Post by casterbridgecohen »

Hey Guys

Am I missing something because if you go to the 2200 rouble ticket option you can get tickets in the 14th row - that is about £70 or $110 which compares favourably with what I am paying for Lille and Strasbourg and what I paid at Caesars and San Jose - $270. Or is that the 14th row for a block in the parking lot?

Oh sorry - theres no parking on Red Square!

However I have not got as far as service charges and delivery/payment options and the visa and logistics is gonna be fun so maybe I will not bother but I think there are cheap tickets unless I am missing something?
1970 IOW 2008 Dublin - Manchester - Glastonbury - Berlin - Cardiff - Bournemouth 2009 Vancouver - Victoria - Koln - Nimes - Bratislava - Budapest - Barcelona - L Vegas - San Jose 2010 Salzburg - Basel - Strasbourg - Lille - Victoria - Vancouver - L Vegas(2) 2012 Montreal - Quebec - NYC 2013 London - Amsterdam
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Perhaps I am missing something but the cheapest seats I'm finding are in Row 37 and they are 5000 rubles! Their seat chart indicates seats available in Row 15 for 15,000 rubles which converts into $507 USD! Outside of the fact that I am one who suffers from CPD :D and HAVE to sit in the first 3 rows, somewhat center but perhaps a tad to the right....well, center is fine too.... I totally balk at paying more than $300 USD for a prime seat! The REALLY prime seats in Row 6 (I guess they are saving the first 5 rows for the sleazy politicos) are a whopping 30,000 rubles....$1014 USD! This is totally amazing to me!
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Casterbridgecohen,

Okay....NOW I am totally confused! I just located the seat chart you were looking at ("hall plan") and that indicates seats in ROW ONE (pink seats) for 4000 rubles which is $135 USD! Is this the balcony? If instead of clicking on "hall plan" you select the price options an entirely different seat chart appears. Does anyone understand, because if the "hall plan" is indeed correct than by heavens, I'll be on my way to Moscow! :shock: :roll:
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Looks like they divide the theatre up into a bunch of zones so there are numerous seat charts. The colours remain the same from most expensive to cheapest seats but the cost changes. The chart that indicates pink seats in Row 1 available for 4000 rubles I believe is the balcony, even though it is not explained. Unfortunately it seems that the only true prime seats are in Row 6 and still are 30,000 rubles plus I believe a 10% "handling" fee. It will be interesting to hear from any Forum members who do attend!

Return to “The World Tour 2010”