Travel Around Australia and New Zealand

July 25 - December 11, 2010. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
B4real

Re: Travel Around Australia and New Zealand

Postby B4real » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Sir Dean.....if I may call you by your official title :lol: :razz:

You already know how I feel about what you have brought to this forum but how could I not say again a great big thank you for everything!

Bev
It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to B4real ~ me
Attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy ~ me ...... The magic of art is the truth of its lies ~ me ...... Only left-handers are in their right mind!
Andrew (Darby)

Re: Travel Around Australia and New Zealand

Postby Andrew (Darby) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi hojoos,

I'm a bit confused about your mention of Cairns and Sydney together, as both have international airports, but are 1980 kilometres apart (as the crow flies). :?

Furthermore, Halls Creek and Wolfe Creek are in the far northern part of Western Australia, 3,400 kilometres distance from Cairns (via National Highway 1) :!: You would probably need to fly there from Cairns or Sydney, unless you wanted to hire a car and drive that very long distance, with the further issue then being whether you could do it only one way or would need to return the car to where you hired it. You also may not be able to hire a car in the Halls Creek area, perhaps only from Darwin (?). The varying costs of hiring a car would not be the main problem, I would suggest, more so the feasibility of hiring a car, particularly for any huge journey.

I hope this clarifies things for you and allows you to better consider your options.

Cheers,
Andrew :)
'I cannot give the reasons
I only sing the tunes
The sadness of the seasons
The madness of the moons'
~ Mervyn Peake ~

Return to “The World Tour 2010”