Should Lenny wear a rug, if he doen't already?

Leonard Cohen's recent albums - share your views with others!
Zabka

Post by Zabka »

Do have a hair loss problem rocksoff? I suggest you try Rogaine.
ZZ

What we have learned is like a handful of earth. What we have yet to learn is like the whole world. (Avvaiyar)
mamalex

bald

Post by mamalex »

forget rogaine! i stand by my previous statement "bald is sexy"!
Epurcelly

Post by Epurcelly »

Rocksoff- You take your little digs at Leonard, first w/ the "Bob Dylan-vs L. Cohen... and the winner is Bob Dylan" thread, and now with this crap. However, the fact remains that you are free to do that. This is a beautiful thing my friend. Do you know that beer in my belly feels like steak on my plate? Perhaps with a scope, a hack will tell you that your hat is crooked and your lung is breathing for two. Best to not do any swimming or fire-fighting. Besides, you never wanted to save anybody anyway, and the thought of a fish is sickening to a weed. The ice-age longings of the starving and crippled; tar for the wings and teeth of the helpless...
ep
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Love the engineering of your response, Epurcelly. Overall, I'm glad that R is long gone [see dates of his postings, and the date of his last posting] ~ however, with the nature of your addressing the issues, I still can't help but wish he coulda seen it.

Return to “Live in London, Dear Heather, The Essential Leonard Cohen, Ten New Songs”