Leonard Cohen's Cup of Mercy

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
ingmar27

Leonard Cohen's Cup of Mercy

Post by ingmar27 »

I have a favor to ask of the folks going to the last couple of shows. When I was in Cleveland for this great concert the merchandise stand's card reader wasn't reading my card. I got some things with the cash on me, but I didn't have time to get back and grab a mug. It seems unlikely that we'll be seeing an online store any time soon...fingers crossed though...so if there's anyone willing to snag a mug for me at an upcoming show and ship it to me I would really appreciate it. I can send cash or a check for the mug and whatever it costs to ship. As much as I'd love to see him out in my neck of the woods in 2010 I'm not too sure it's going to happen. So if anyone could help me out just send me a message or post a reply...I'd be forever grateful. Thanks. :D
ladydi

Re: Leonard Cohen's Cup of Mercy

Post by ladydi »

Hi Ingmar,

I'll keep an eye out for a mug for you in Las Vegas and San Jose! Will let you know. Didn't see any in New York at MSG but then I really wasn't looking for a mug...just a tote and program.

Will get back with you after the concerts!

Take care,
Diana
ingmar27

Post by ingmar27 »

Thanks Diana, hope to hear from you and enjoy the shows, they should be great! :D

Stephen
ladydi

Post by ladydi »

Hi Stephen,

I've got the mug for you!!! Have sent you a pm and email just in case you don't notice this.

Diana
ingmar27

Post by ingmar27 »

I sent you a PM so I hope you see this post or the message. Thanks again!

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”