how can I sell my ticket or get a refund? (NYC sept 23)

October 17 - November 13, 2009. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
CarolineM

how can I sell my ticket or get a refund? (NYC sept 23)

Post by CarolineM »

I'm not sure in which section of the forum I should post that. :?

I've bought a ticket during the fanclub presale for the show in NYC on sept 23, but I won't be able to go. :( :cry:
I was supposed to pick up the tickets just before the show at the MSG, so I don't know if I can sell my ticket to someone?
And I think Ticketmaster doesn't refund the tickets.

I went to the concerts in Ottawa earlier this year, I went to pick up my tickets before the show, and the instructions were that you have to present an ID and your credit card to get your tickets, but I only showed the email from Ticketmaster and I got my tickets.
So if I sell my ticket to someone, he/she could just show the email from Ticketmaster to get it, would that work?
Ottawa - May 25, 2009 / Ottawa - May 26, 2009 / NYC - October 23, 2009
MusicCityGypsy

Re: how can I sell my ticket or get a refund? (NYC sept 23)

Post by MusicCityGypsy »

I picked up my pre-sale tickets yesterday from the box office, here in Nashville. Maybe you could contact the box office directly and explain your situation and try to get them to mail them to you (or have the person buying them pick them up instead of you - early). I have switched the name on a purchase via ticketmaster's phone number once and my brother was able to pick up tickets with his ID because I changed the name the tickets were held under (they also told me that he would need a copy of the CC that I bought the tickets with, but he did not even show it).

Good Luck!

Cara

Return to “The Fall 2009 Tour in USA”