Prague, August 29 - on sale

Europe and Israel (July 1 - September 24, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
SuzanneT

Re: TICKET ALLOCATION TO PRAGUE

Post by SuzanneT » Sun May 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Although live in Prague, but I like it .. ;-) I live further east in the area, which is called the Morava and accurately in the mountains, which are named Jeseniky ... It is well that we not only Prague .. ;-) :!:
SuzanneT
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
SuzanneT

Re: Prague, August 29 - now confirmed

Post by SuzanneT » Mon May 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Hello,
so we are now on terminal Sazka buy tickets booked .. and I was embarrassed :oops: . Ms, which operates the terminal, or did not know who the LC (to her, I would perhaps even forgive :roll: ) but neither has been able to enter my book into the terminal. I spent at the shop about half an hour before she succeeded. Around me are already nervously meeting punters as there betting lottery and sports betting.
This is perhaps the only really works with us in the Czech Republic :lol: .
However, I have a ticket to Bratislava until the ninth series, and to Prague in the thirteenth .. but to go there from the house I will have to walk around because I have left almost no money 8)
I just hope everything goes well and you see and hear concerts ... and does not me a bad event .. ;-)
What you have now is what you were, and what you will is what you do now...Buddha
Above the graves of those painful sheds tears for the unspoken words and deeds missed...Elizabeth Harriet Beecher Stowe
SuzanneT

Re: Prague, August 29 - on sale

Post by SuzanneT » Wed May 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi everyone from the Czech Republic,
I wrote here, if we could meet before or after the concert somewhere close to the O2 Arena in Prague in a pub :idea: .. one is not interested :?: :!: :cry:
Pokud máte zájem, piště a domluvíme se konkrétně! :idea:
Sophia

Post by Sophia » Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

I'm interested! Count me in :)

Sophia
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT » Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi Sophia,
I like! Not yet but we needed someone who we will recommend a good firm, where we could meet! :idea: ;-)
Fans from Prague, please get in touch with! :idea: :!: :!:

SuzanneT
Dem

Post by Dem » Wed May 27, 2009 7:52 pm

It is too early to arrange now for a meetup
in Prague.

We will talk about it later on.

Dem
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT » Thu May 28, 2009 11:42 am

Hi Dem,
I am glad that someone answered .. I do not want to arrange something now, I just wanted to know whether someone will be interested, I am not from Prague, they must therefore somehow organize the arrival and departure. In addition, go on a concert in Bratislava, so it is quite time consuming :roll:
Thanks a lot and come in! ;-)
SuzanneT
MarCis

Post by MarCis » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:24 am

Hi Suzanne,
It's nice ide to meet togethet... I was jealous until yet, reading about fans meetings in other cities during last year's tour. Maybee this time.. But August is so far, meantime... You will undertake the hard role to call us together? :-)
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 am

Hi MarCis,
I am glad that you have the interest .. I had the same impression last year, I wanted to, we met in August ... it was not so far, just over two months. And remember that people will holiday and will not be here so often to go. Only we should at least agree on whether to meet before or after the concert. I am not from Prague, so there I had to somehow arrange stay.

I wish all a nice day 8)
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi all,
concert in Prague is near, so I want to ask at the meeting before or after the concert .. do some :?: LC fans, meet :?: If you know a good restaurant or bar near the O2 Arena, let me know! Actually, no I do not know if someone is interested in the meet ... get in touch with, if you have a taste of the meet. The concert is a little over a month ;-)
MarCis

Post by MarCis » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi SuzanneT, it will be pleasure to meet together - Cohen Fans - before the concert, we are two people. But I'm sorry, I don't know sorround of O2 Arena and I will be back in Prague probably not until concert day. Perhaps any other Forum member will be more competent?
I will be watching the Forum and maybee I could be helpfull at least via net.
M.
SuzanneT

Post by SuzanneT » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi MarCis,
I am pleased that you have an interest in meeting, I hope we will be more! In essence, we need to choose a restaurant or bar near the O2 Arena, where we met a set time. Also, I seem to Prague shortly before the concert, because I should go from Bratislava ever morning. But because I am not from Prague I do not know where we could meet - should be near the O2 Arena, we do not have to hurry ... ;-)
martinho

Post by martinho » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:21 am

Does anybody know how to get tickets from abroad the czech rebuplic? easy way to book by credit card?
i dont want to email SAZKA, with no getting any feedback.
I heard many tried to get answer, but they didn´t give any answer at Sazka
Dem

Post by Dem » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:17 am

martinho:

I had no problem communicating
with Sazka but I had to pay the tickets
for Prague by sending them the money
through the bank.

Dem
Athens 2008, Prague 2009, Paris 2012
aviya

Post by aviya » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 am

I find the way of payment they only accept is the last convenient. It would be much easier to pay with the credit card rather than via bank transferring. I've transfered the amount last week and yesterday i received the confirmation email and unfortunetely the amount is incomplete, although i wired exact the amount they charged me. yet, the amount is about 15€ less that was credited on SAZKA account...and now i have to pay this additional amount again. I'm not sure if the Czech bank charged me with a foreign transaction fee or what so ever... i called the bank but they couldn't help me, said if I use transaction code OUR they won't charge me a penny because i cover all the charges myself. So... am a bit confused.. :? :? does it mean as i transfered the money at first I used SHARE code, so that they actually charged me...???
Does anyone has already paid SAZKA for the tickets and can share with the experience???? would appreciate a lot:))

thanx,
aviya

Return to “The Summer Tour in Europe 2009”