Krakow Event Registration

The Krakow Event - before and after
Womanfromaroom

Re: Krakow Event Registration

Post by Womanfromaroom »

Thanks, Diana! And Lizzy, I hadn't even noticed... So, thank you, too! I feel well looked after by the two of you on the forum... ;-)
"You thought that it could never happen / to all the people that you became"...
Love Calls You By Your Name
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Thank you Arlene for answering my questions post-Bucharest concert and in view of Krakow event next year. As you can see, I have moved over and will continue to write in here.
I would really love to participate - right now I need to find solutions for some problems back home (mother's Alzheimer in need of constant presence and attention + her mistrust of any hired help). But I'm sure I'll find a way to get there and meet you and the rest of Leonard's fans!
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Could anyone please tell me what to write under "seller ID" and "transaction description"? Sorry, I don't usually make internet money transfers, but rather use the bank to do that directly.
Henning

Post by Henning »

Hi Carmen

me and another German had same problems with booking first. It turned out that this strange screen appeared when you match the combination of being German, Aquarious and slightly insane plus using Gate's Internet Explorer. Please try Firefox and you'll be happy to be on the list.

H.
IT'S DARKER NOW
1979: Frankfurt | 1980: Frankfurt | 1985: Wiesbaden - Munich | 1988: Munich - Nuremberg | 1993: Frankfurt
2008: Dublin - Manchester - Amsterdam - Loerrach - Berlin - Frankfurt - Oberhausen - London
2009: Cologne - Barcelona | 2010: Wiesbaden - Dortmund
2012: Ghent - Moenchengladbach - Verona - Lisbon | 2013: Oberhausen - Mannheim - Pula
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Well, I finally got the right page (in spite of not being German and an Aquarius, but Romanian with Austrian-Hungarian grandparents and a Libra) but, after filling it, it came back saying that the card number is incorrect. Should I write the numbers stenciled on my MasterCard (which I actually did the first time), or should I place the bank account number instead?!? Boy, I feel so stupid....
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one scared by cards and internet transactions... :-)
The numbers that should be written are (all) the ones stenciled on the card; and I think they also ask for the cvv or whatever that is-the 3 numbers written on the stripe on the back of the card.

Laura
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Well.. that is exactly what I wrote... I'll try again, maybe this time it will work.
Thanks a lot, Laura!
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Finally... I did it!
Thank you all for help. It seems that numbers had to be written in a continuous row, without the spaces which appear on the card...

There is one more thing: I got a confirmation, and it also says:

"In order to contact the seller send him/her an e-mail: Stowarzyszenie Mił. Twór. L. Cohena Wieża Pieśni"
I humbly ask you - does this mean I actually have to contact them?

Laura, keep in touch on the mail! Now I did it, I'll see how I can manage when the time comes!
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Carmen wrote:Finally... I did it!
Thank you all for help.
That's great news, Carmen. I am so glad you registered.
---Arlene
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
Carmen

Post by Carmen »

Thank you Arlene, so am I. It is something which is very close to my heart, and moreover, I felt it was a pleasant duty to strengthen the rows of (still meager) Romanian participation! Though Laura alone is worth ten of us or more!
It will be a great pleasure and honor to meet everyone, and you, Arlene. Were you also born in Poland? Or was it only your mother? You must know quite a few things about Krakow, then - and about the Shoah, too. I have long tried to find a way to be of help, I have long considered it a moral duty (my family is not Jewish, but we do have lots of Jewish friends) but it seems there are no links in my country.
And I must see the Auschwitz memorial, too.
Our Polish friends have done a lot to make us feel welcome - what a great meeting it will be, I am sure!
bridger15

Post by bridger15 »

Carmen wrote: Our Polish friends have done a lot to make us feel welcome - what a great meeting it will be, I am sure!
I agree. The Event sounds like it will be spectacular! And we appreciate all their efforts.
More in my PM.
2009-San Diego|Los Ang|Nashville|St Louis|Kansas City|LVegas|San Jose
2010-Gothenburg|Berlin|Ghentx2|Oaklandx2|Portland|LVegasx2
2012-Austinx2|Denver|Los Ang|Seattle|Portland

Arlene's Leonard Cohen Scrapbook http://onboogiestreet.blogspot.com
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

Now we have already more than 100 participants. Martti and Pirkko (Finland) sent their payment some moments ago, and they were # 100 and #101!
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Laura

Post by Laura »

"Of One Lord Mickey"?! That must be one of the most interesting names I have seen lately...

Laura
hydriot

Post by hydriot »

Good to read that Lord Mickey is coming. That should liven up proceedings...
“If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.” - Leonard, July 1988
stargazer61

Post by stargazer61 »

it is 3 in the morning and I have just returned from Barcelona having had very little sleep! I hope my registration for Krakow has been successful as the payment seemed to go through (eventually!). Could one of the organisers please confirm my reservation. thanks!
1970 IOW
2008 Birmingham
2009 Liverpool. Weybridge. Paris. Barcelona
2012 Paris.The Hop Farm.

Return to “The Leonard Cohen Event in Krakow 2010”