Seattle front row available - less than face value

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
KaimiK

Seattle front row available - less than face value

Post by KaimiK »

Just thought I'd share that on a secondary ticketing site, there are still front row tickets available for April 23, Seattle at below face value. :shock:

I hate the idea of supporting scalpers in any way, but I would love even more that these seats be filled with those who would be truly ecstatic to have the opportunity to experience this. I have no doubt that had TM or AEG not manipulated the sales, this concert would have sold out legitimately, but here we are with unfilled seats and no way to get the word out to the many who falsely believed the show was sold out.

I bought my front row for about $280 including TM fees, and seats are now going for around $260. I don't want to post the link here, but if you need it, just send me a PM.

For all of you true devotees...hope this tempts you! We could use a few more of you up there with me. I'm seriously hoping the front rows won't be filled with a bunch of stuffy VIP types who received comp tickets and say, "Leonard, who?". Oh, what a tragedy that would be! So, check these out, call the airlines and come on up already! And then when you see me sitting there, frozen with fear and embarassment with chocolates and long stem rose in hand - you can push me out of my seat!

Happy Easter!
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
zenon5

Re: Seattle front row available - less than face value

Post by zenon5 »

Hi there. Just wanted to say thanks for giving us a heads up on the front row seats. We sat in the second row aisle in Phoenix (I posted some pictures in the Phoenix thread); you can see how Leonard looks from up close. Anyway, I grabbed two front row tix in Seattle. Not bad, 2nd row in Phoenix, front row in Oakland, and front row in Seattle. Now if we can do something spectacular when we see him at Radio City Music Hall all will be good :-). Sooo, thanks for the heads up and we hope to recognize you in Seattle!
zenon5 (Larry & Sarah)
Attachments
securedownload.jpeg
securedownload.jpeg (57.95 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

zenon5 (both of you)!

Fabulous! Are you planning on arriving early - I believe they're opening the doors to Seattle at 6pm for us?

See you there!

Okay Mary, Diana, Lizzy... Who's next? :D :D :D
You let me sing, you lifted me up, you gave my soul a beam to travel on. You folded your distance back into my heart.
zenon5

Post by zenon5 »

We don't know when we'll get there. We're driving up from Salem,leaving around noon, and have to return after the show : -(. Any ideas for a spot in the neighborhood to have a relaxing meal before the show?
Thanks,
L&S
Attachments
securedownload-7.jpeg
securedownload-7.jpeg (48.91 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

I'll defer to those actually from Seattle to recommend where to eat. We're staying at a hotel right across the street and I'm sure there is a restaurant there - but I can't say if it's good or not! Funny you're coming from Salem - dh almost accepted a job there last summer, but we opted for Spokane instead. (Less our style, but much less expensive to live as well!)

Hope to see you there!
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

Hi Kaimik ~

Pure happenstance that I even read this thread :lol: . Couldn't resist the title, though ;-) . I'm ~ unfortunately ~ at the opposite end of the nation and no way to get there. There are, of course, ways to get there... but you've gotta purchase them :( . HOW I WISH I could take advantage of this great opportunity! Thanks for thinking of me 8) . Glad you'll be there for the rest of us who aren't. Make good use of your seat ;-) . This is becoming quite the audience-interactive tour 8) .

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde
missPDX

Post by missPDX »

I found an excellent map of the WaMu Theatre in Seattle.
I have never been there so now I have a better idea of what to expect.
They have a virtual tour!

http://www.seats3d.com/theater/wamu_theater/
blueporch

Post by blueporch »

I'm confused -- can you give more of a hint on how to find this "secondary ticketing site"? Thanks!
KaimiK

Post by KaimiK »

blueporch - sent you an e-mail with the details...

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”