Thank you Jarkko

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
sue7

Thank you Jarkko

Post by sue7 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm

My daughter just got us a couple of wonderful tickets in the orchestra for Radio City. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jarkko!!! For all the work and effort you put into this. And for doing it with such patience and a wonderful spirit.
hanmanjr

Re: Thank you Jarkko

Post by hanmanjr » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:17 pm

My unlimited thanks to you Jarkko as well! My wife introduced me to the files when we met 7 years ago. Thanks to the presale, we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary (5/15) starting with the Maryland show on Monday and ending in NYC with a weekend at the Chelsea Hotel and great Radio City Music Hall seats.
beatrice

Re: Thank you Jarkko!!!

Post by beatrice » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:43 pm

I'm more of lurker than a poster, but I've so enjoyed the LC Files over the years. Thank you very much, Jarkko, for your hard work over the years. I'm sick with excitement about seeing Leonard in NYC -can't express my gratitude for the fan presale. If by chance you'll be there too, my husband and I would like nothing more than to buy you a drink. First, we take Manhattan...

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”