Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
anniechris

want NYC tix

Post by anniechris » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 am

Looking for 2 $70 tix for either NYC show, not paying more than you paid and not messing with will call seats.
aliross

Re: Find, sell or swap US/Can Tour tickets here

Post by aliross » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:48 am

I don't need tickets anymore! Found 2 in row CC. second show.

I am looking for tickets to the Ottawa shows, either night at your cost.
thanks, I was unable to get any in the fan presale.
please PM me

Ali Ross
Last edited by aliross on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hamilton June 2008 / Ottawa May 2009.
micropup2008

Post by micropup2008 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:09 am

hmm. Seems to me those of you demanding to buy tickets at no more than the sellers cost must not care much for LC. Some of us have travelled hundreds or thousands of miles to see him. Some pay hundreds or thousands over the tickets face value to see him. Don't seem to remember the Deadheads arguing about the price of tickets as they traveled around the country to see their idols. Seems a true fan would be willing to pay a little more to get tickets to what may very well be LC's last tour ever.
Ron
mwaldman

Post by mwaldman » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:07 am

micropup2008 wrote:hmm. Seems to me those of you demanding to buy tickets at no more than the sellers cost must not care much for LC. Some of us have travelled hundreds or thousands of miles to see him. Some pay hundreds or thousands over the tickets face value to see him. Don't seem to remember the Deadheads arguing about the price of tickets as they traveled around the country to see their idols. Seems a true fan would be willing to pay a little more to get tickets to what may very well be LC's last tour ever.
micropup2008 -

The purpose of this thread is to buy and sell tickets at face value plus associated service charges, not to buy and sell tickets at inflated prices. Jarkko was very explicit about this at the beginning of the thread:
This thread is not for any scalpers/touts. Any commercial messages will be removed. All who sell tickets have to do it with the original price (plus costs)
Anyone buying a ticket through this thread should expect to pay no more than seller's cost. It does not mean mean that the buyer "must not care much for LC". Let's not encourage scalping.

Mike
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly."
~ G.K. Chesterton
Everybody_Knows

Need one ticket for Oakland 4/14!!!

Post by Everybody_Knows » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:37 pm

When tickets went on sale for 4/13 in Oakland, my daughter told me in no uncertain terms that I couldn't miss her 21st birthday for a concert. I thought, OK, I bet they add another show, hopefully in San Francisco. A few days later I see in the paper they added the second Oakland show, and I looked for tickets and it was completely sold out :cry:

I'm going to that show somehow. I think this group is a great resource and I hope to find a ticket here. Ideally I'd like something on the floor in the first 20 rows. I'm really desperate!

Anthony
jonathon

More Ottawa Ticket releases!

Post by jonathon » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

9:55 am EST Monday March 16th

There are second (Orchestra Row CC) and third row (DD) centre seats now in the Ticketmaster system for both Ottawa, Ontario, Canada shows. Get them while they are hot!!!

All the best.
winterlong

2 TIX AVAILABLE: L.A. Fri, 4/10

Post by winterlong » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:20 pm

i have 2 tix available for the Friday, April 10th show

in Los Angeles, at the Nokia Theater (L.A. Live)

ORCH RIGHT CENTER ROW PP, SEATS 203 & 204

(two over from the center aisle)

i'm asking face value (of course), which is

94.00 (ticket)
19.65 (ticketmaster crap)

x 2 = for a total of $227.30

i've also got a parking pass in LOT W which is $20 more

(i'll give preference to those who want the pass too)

email me: ted_mulkerin@yahoo.com
aliross

Post by aliross » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

MORE OTTAWA RELEASES!!!!
I JUST GOT 2 TICKETS ROW CC FOR SECOND SHOW.
SECONDS EARLIER TICKETMASTER HAD NONE LISTED.
GOOD LUCK, ALL WHO ARE STILL LOOKING. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD THE GREAT FORTUNE TO GET THESE. ALMOST A YEAR TO THE DAY OF THE FIRST CONCERT WE ATTENDED ON THIS TOUR. WE SAW HIM IN HAMILTON ONTARIO FIRST SHOW JUNE 2008.
WOW DID THIS EVER MAKE MY DAY!!
ALI ROSS
aliross

Post by aliross » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 pm

ticketmaster still is showing tickets available in the boxes on both sides
Ali Ross
kmccarth

Post by kmccarth » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:49 am

Hey everyone, I've got two tickets for Saturday, May 30th in Boston. In the Wang Theater, the seats are located in the Right-Center balcony. Please email me at mccarthy dot kevind@gmail.com. Thanks for reading, Kevin
texas24

4 Austin Long Center pit tickets for sale, face value

Post by texas24 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Have 4 pit tickets for the 4/1 show at the Long Center in Austin that need a new home. Just asking for face value, which is $250 each, plus about $15 in fees. Can meet in the Austin or Round Rock area. Thanks
beargains

Post by beargains » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Last edited by beargains on Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elkjay

Austin PIT Row 3, 2 Tickets

Post by elkjay » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:58 am

I have 2 extra 3rd Row PIT tickets for Austin, my cost (face value for the 2 tickets) was $525 total, Will listen to offers below cost

Email me at elkjay23@gmail.com
surfergirl

Post by surfergirl » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 am

I have two 4th row orchestra tickets for Friday night 4/10 in L.A. which I'll be happy to swap for same or better tickets for Sat. night 4/11 in L.A.. Otherwise I have to sell 2 Travis tickets at the Fonda (fabulous English band, really!) for 4/10, since I bought those before LC went on sale, and you know, LC has it WAY over Travis (no offense, because they are really a good band and it's a great venue!).

Cheers,
Surfergirl
I was cautioned to surrender, this I could not do . . . .
vivid

Post by vivid » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 pm

I have two tickets to the show in Calgary on April 26. They are the VIP package seats in the Orchestra row M. I will sell for the price I paid for them which is $551.10 per ticket.

I am so disgusted by the practices of Ticketmaster and AEG Live - all I'm gonna say. LC may not have been in on the ticketing scam, but these two organizations certainly were.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”