Seat # not specified on order?

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
AHhappyGatsby

Seat # not specified on order?

Post by AHhappyGatsby »

Hi,

I ordered a ticket for the Minneapolis show this morning when they went on sale. It shows that I had got a seat in Balcony 5, but no seat or row were specified. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

Jarrko, would you have an idea why this is?
da2008

Re: Seat # not specified on order?

Post by da2008 »

how about calling ticketmaster or the venue and asking them?
rlp

Post by rlp »

if you go back on ticketmaster and look at the details of your order you will see a row and section now, no seat number but at least a row and section (right,center or left)
verynewsongs

Post by verynewsongs »

I had the same issue in Minneapolis. It only gave a section and range of rows. It wasn't until a few minutes after I completed the purchase that I clicked on "print out order" and there was a seat assignment.

Good god, every time I use Ticketmaster there is something weird that happens.

Every. Single. Time.

Well, heck, we're going to see Leonard and he might tell us this little glitch was 'our moment of Zen,' to steal a phrase.
troman

Post by troman »

The same thing happened to me. "MF2, rows W though HH". Nice that Ticketbastard gives themselves some room to screw around with seating before the show....

and then charges you $20 on top of the cost of the ticket. these guys are con artists on the level of Tyco, Enron, Countrywide, credit card companies, etc....
martbook

Post by martbook »

It must have been some technical glitch. I had the same problem, but I phoned them and they confirmed a seat assignment and I checked their website and it confirmed my seat.
There is no conspiracy.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”