29-May-09 Boston, MA Wang Theatre

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
adriannelacy

Re: 29-May-09 Boston, MA Wang Theatre

Post by adriannelacy »

I was able to get tickets over the phone -- left mezzanine, row C. So psyched!
sarahcoyne

Post by sarahcoyne »

adriannelacy wrote:I was able to get tickets over the phone -- left mezzanine, row C. So psyched!
Can i ask how much the Mezz. seats cost?
adriannelacy

Post by adriannelacy »

99.50 I think, before fees? It was about 230 for 2 (after fees etc).
adriannelacy

Post by adriannelacy »

Here's a link to the seating pricing info:
http://www.citicenter.org/shows/lists/d ... showID=468
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

I got seats by going to the URL of another show and then changing the ID in the URL to the LC show. Orchestra V!
sharong

Post by sharong »

Wang

i was jammed up in servers, due to pop ups or just a jam.... called telecharge, refused passwords, (loved the change in password at the last minute) and then took a deep Buddhist breath and tried again.... i was determined but the LC article in the Times put things in more perspective...... breath, relax... if it was meant to be, it shall be....

First a Seat in V and then nada, nada, nada, nada.. Finally A single seat in rear raised Boxes..... Took it.. a little cheaper, better view, raised back boxes... less crowds....

So Ill see you in Boston on Friday....... on my hometown turf....

Sharon G

hoping and praying for night 2 and two nights in NYC.....
johnchi

Post by johnchi »

Got in, finally! Row EE Orchestra. Can't wait!!!!
Thanks JARRKO!!!
dashford

Post by dashford »

Wow, guess I lucked out -- I got two seats in the 12th row (Row K), albeit on the far left. The second-tier price tickets ($187.50) start at Row I, so I guess I'm toward the front of that section. With all the servile charges (yes we are slaves to Telecharge) it comes to almost $200 per.

It did take a long time to get past the error msgs, but don't blame Telecharge specifically -- that happens all the time with Ticketmaster as well. The systems aren't designed to handle crushes like that, since 99.9% of the time there is a steady reasonable flow of traffic on their servers.

The weird thing is... the password changed. Right now it's listed as itwasthehat, but before it was something else (which I used). Apparently they both worked.
honey604

Post by honey604 »

I just got my tickets online too! Row V. I am SO excited.....a little stressed about the ticket prices, but I know the experience will be worth every penny. After seeing one of the Montreal concerts last June, I knew I just had to see Leonard again. Any information about meet-ups before or after the concert?
honey604

Post by honey604 »

Another thing: the site password wasn't requested at all!
Pomona

Post by Pomona »

Honey604 -

"Another thing: the site password wasn't requested at all!"

That was my experience as well, but if you read thru prior posts on this thread & on the Boston Server thread, you'll find that many people purchasing Boston tix had nightmarish experiences regarding the password. Bizarro.
May 4 1985 Berklee Boston / Feb 19 2009 Beacon NYC / May 29 2009 Wang Boston / June 4 2009 Red Rocks / Dec 15 2012 Wang Boston
sarahcoyne

Post by sarahcoyne »

i just talked to a real live person (at 11:05am EST) and she said all the presale tickets (even single seats) were SOLD OUT.

:(

guess i'll have to try and get one with the REGULAR people when they go on regular sale.

congrats on those who got 'em!!!
bridylan

Post by bridylan »

does anyone have any idea how the "amex" or "club" pre-sales work, or how to get access to them? for those of us not lucky enough to get tickets this morning?
Eskimo

Post by Eskimo »

bridylan wrote:does anyone have any idea how the "amex" or "club" pre-sales work, or how to get access to them? for those of us not lucky enough to get tickets this morning?
...here is a link explaining the "club": http://www.citicenter.org/club/

...AMEX presales are usually for certain level (e.g, "gold") cardmembers who must use the eligible cards in purchasing the tickets...
bridylan

Post by bridylan »

It looks like some websites are selling tickets for a second, May 30 show at Wang Theater -- has this second show indeed been added? Will there be a pre-sale?

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”