Great Article on the Reopening of the Beacon Theater

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
John K.

Great Article on the Reopening of the Beacon Theater

Post by John K. »

I love to speak with John
He's a pundit and a fraud
He's a lazy banker living in a suit

http://www.johnkloberdanz.com
Mabeanie1

Re: Great Article on the Reopening of the Beacon Theater

Post by Mabeanie1 »

Wow, WOW! I can't believe that's the same old flea pit we visited to see the Allmans. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to see it in all its glory so soon after it re-opens. Thanks for posting the link.

Wendy
IrishAL

Post by IrishAL »

John,
many thanks for posting the NY times article. The interactive photo is fantastic and I just spent ages looking at our seats and wondering about this day week.........

albert
2008: Dublin x2 London Helsinki London RAH M'chester
2009:
New York Weybridge Dublin x2 Belfast Lisbon Bratislava, B'celona Chicago L' Vegas, San Jose
2010: Zagreb Sligo x2 Berlin Gent x2 Florence Marseille Katowice Bratislava L' Vegasx2
2012 Gent x2 Amsterdam X2 Dublin x4 Verona Paris x2,Boston
2013NewYork,Brussels,Prague,Vienna,Zurich,Manchester,Birmingham,Dublinx2,London,Rotterdam,Amsterdam
lori

Post by lori »

Thank you John for posting this article. It really is beautiful. Only 7 more days to wait and see LC and the new Beacon. I'm so excited.

Lori
lizzytysh

Post by lizzytysh »

The interactive feature won't work for me, but I can barely believe my eyes with the photo featured in the article. In only 11 months all that was accomplished, and I'm still driving over what's intended to end up a four-lane, and has been in progress for over two years... and concrete, dirt, and steel are all they have to deal with... WoW. Go Beacon... I sure didn't expect it to be like that! I may rethink what I'm wearing. Outlandish or not, it would seem anything goes.

It's not terribly Zen, but it's amazingly beautiful.

Thanks for posting this, John.

~ Lizzy
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”