Find and sell New York tickets here

USA and Canada (April 1 - June 4, 2009). Special concert for fans in NYC (February 19). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
goldstei

Re: Find and sell New York tickets here

Post by goldstei »

Hi,

I'm willing to fly from Ann Arbor, Michigan if I can get a ticket at a reasonable price. Please e-mail me if you have one you don't need and aren't into making a killing.

Bob G.
theotherside

Post by theotherside »

This is so like Manchester England last spring, opening dates of the tour small venue, huge demand and at the eleventh hour tickets miraculously were released to be casually picked up by half interested fans who hadn't because of love of leonard bought the garbage initially offered by ticketmaster in the last rows of the upper circle (if you are up there enjoy his hands and the brim of his hat).
I went all four nights in Manchester and got tickets in the front row for the last night of his residency.
Suggestion is turn up, see if there are some great seats available, he is not as widely followed as the fanaticism on here would suggest and the touts/profiteers/resellers may well have (as they did in Manchester) tickets they can't sell and you will be on for a great night, not an audience with god but a great night. keep a sense of reality with this, the ugly fans who swamped the front of our Big Chill have forever jaundiced my view of me as a fan.
Go, get in if you can but be cool and let others enjoy it too
louarou

Post by louarou »

Hi,
I have one orchestra seat row W for tonight that I would sell to someone on this list for the amount ticketmaster charged me. I wasn't sure I'd make it here so I didn't post before now. I'm on a computer at a restaurant. you can e-mail me at louarou@yahoo.com if interested and I'll try and check back on another computer.
Lou Ann
spatialelement

Post by spatialelement »

If anyone has a last minute ticket to share,please email me:
spatialelement@aol.com. Thank you!
leesara

Post by leesara »

I have two great tickets for tonight's show that I cannot use. ORCH F.

Will sell at face - paid much more.
Kenadian

Re: Looking for 1 Beacon ticket

Post by Kenadian »

Kenadian wrote:A fella can dream right?

I will be flying in from Toronto, so if anyone hears of an extra, I'd appreciate an email, a call or text!

kenadian2001@yahoo.ca
519-580-9654
Well I am here and still no ticket, but it's early :-)

I'll have no internet access from now forward so sorry, you'll have to drop a dime to reach me.

Cheers,
Ken(adian)
2008: Kitchener|Hamilton x2|Toronto x3|Montreal x2|2009: New York|Detroit|New York x2|Hamilton|Kingston|Ottawa x2 |Colmar|Vienne|Nimes|Philadelphia|New York MSG)|Cleveland|Nashville|2010: Sligo x2|Lisbon |Caen|Grenoble|Strasbourg|Marseille|Tours|Lille|Victoria|Vancouver|Oakland x2|Vegas x2|and more.

Return to “The North American Tour 2009”