NZ Wellington Date sells out

New Zealand and Australia (January 20 - February 10, 2009). Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
honeyrose

NZ Wellington Date sells out

Postby honeyrose » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Just came across this on the web 9http://www.thehive.co.nz/news/2008/leonard-cohen-sells-out

BTW I see there is a support act on this tour - Sam Hunt - anyone know the reason for this?

"Leonard Cohen Sells Out"

"That’s right! Fans who have not yet bought their tickets are going to be very disappointed. The Leonard Cohen concert on Tuesday 20th January 2009 at TSB Bank Arena in Wellington is sold out.

It is with great pleasure that The Frontier Touring Company are able to inform you that there are still tickets available for the Leonard Cohen concert at Vector Arena in Auckland on Thursday 22 January.

Tickets for this event are available now from Ticketmaster. These tickets will not last.

Don’t miss the opportunity to see one of music’s greats live in concert!

“The Leonard Cohen concert I saw last month was almost a religious experience. Fans were captivated the moment Leonard walked out onto the stage. His band and backing vocalists are first class, and the man himself can only be described as magical”. Michael Gudinski – Promoter"
kaczor47

Re: NZ Wellington Date sells out

Postby kaczor47 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 am

I can't wait! It has been so long since Halifax...
Halifax 12.05.2008, 13.05.2008; Wellington 20.01.2009; Wellington 31.10.2010

Return to “The Pacific Tour 2009”