Anybody received tickets for 14th Nov from See Tickets?

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Tracey

Post by Tracey »

I'm starting to worry that I haven't rec'd my tickets yet - is this normal? Anybody else having the same problems? :?
margaret

Re: Anybody received tickets for 14th Nov from See Tickets?

Post by margaret »

I'm still waiting for Manchester 30th November. I booked the morning they went on sale. It seems to be the way See Tickets work. Previous ones I had from Ticketmaster arrived much faster, in 2 or 3 weeks.

Margaret
afanghanel

Post by afanghanel »

I have a couple of pairs of tickets outstanding with See. I think they just receive and dispatch tickets much closer to the time. For instance, when I saw LC in Manchester, and was picking up the tickets from the box office, I was told See tickets would only arrive in the theater an hour before the show started, whereas tickets from other distributers were already there a couple of hours before the show.

See does have a good ticket tracking facility on its website though, in case you worry that your booking has disappeared into thin air!
2008: Manchester, London 02, London RAH x 2, 2009: Weybridge, Belgrade, San Jose, 2010: ...
terry shute

Post by terry shute »

afanghanel wrote: See does have a good ticket tracking facility on its website though, in case you worry that your booking has disappeared into thin air!
no it doesn't...the tracking facility appears to have broken down, at least as far as LC tickets are concerned.
I'm also waiting for Manchester - and in view of the recent collapse of one or two UK ticket websites, beginning to grow anxious!
afanghanel

Post by afanghanel »

I am waiting for tickets to both RAH dates from See, and I too have the same message on the tracking device about tickets not yet being in stock.

If you google review about their reliability, it appears that See are just slow. Which can be disconcerting, but at this stage i am not panicing.
2008: Manchester, London 02, London RAH x 2, 2009: Weybridge, Belgrade, San Jose, 2010: ...
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

AEG Live owns Seeticket. AEG is the organizer of Leonard's tour, and it is one of the largest tour organizers in the world.
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
dynamiksdreamdebased

Post by dynamiksdreamdebased »

I've been using Seetickets for years and they have never let me down. They always take ages to send out tickets though, I've learnt not to expect them until a fortnight before the gig, sometimes they come a bit earlier, but it's very rare.

Seetickets is probably the best ticket site I've used in years of extensive gig-going, even despite this minor irritation.
blithe, urbane and inebriated.
Tracey

Post by Tracey »

Thanks for all the replies - I'll stop panicking for the moment! :roll:
dynamiksdreamdebased

Post by dynamiksdreamdebased »

Tracey wrote:Thanks for all the replies - I'll stop panicking for the moment! :roll:
Don't, it'll be fine :D
blithe, urbane and inebriated.
davidl

Post by davidl »

I printed my tickets off the order page for Manchester 30th.
They come barcoded to avoid fraud.
seems a really good system.
David
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

Got an email from Seetickets this morning, saying sorry for delay but Royal Albert tickets will follow in due course. So nothing to worry about, methinks.

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”