ROYAL ALBERT HALL SHOW ON SALE

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
Mabeanie1

Re: ROYAL ALBERT HALL SHOW ON SALE

Post by Mabeanie1 »

secret chord wrote:I managed to get a ticket on section G of the stalls, i've never been to the RAH so i hope it's a good seat :) i hope you all get yuors before they're all gone.

Miss C
Stalls G is to the immediate left of the stage as you look at it. We've had seats in the block immediately opposite (Block O) for several shows and it's absolutely fine provided you don't mind a side view.

W
secret chord

Post by secret chord »

I was advised that the stalls were a better choice than the arena seats. I think i would be quite happy just to be there even with my eyes closed.
Well i'm glad you will experience whats to be a most magical night.
mike.barker58

Post by mike.barker58 »

I've just booked Block H in the stalls on the advice of the booking office ......

Mike
hydriot

Post by hydriot »

Wow! After rejecting a number of seats, I just got a front-row seat in Block O through the special facility viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12415&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a set up by Jarkko (many thanks). I just love the hint being visual: brilliant way to make sure the special tickets get out only to real fans.

And in the front row of Block O, I'm close enough to chuck Leonard a box of chocolates as well as the usual long stem rose! (Only joking: not my style.)

The cost? Getting up at 5.15am, because the facility went live at midnight New York time ... an odd time to choose for a London venue.

Yawn... Back to bed then, for the rest of my Saturday morning kip...

****it was because I was in Berlin, offline, and Dick posted the link on behalf of me :razz: / Jarkko****
“If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.” - Leonard, July 1988
mydoglorca

Post by mydoglorca »

Does anyone have any info re the start times of the RAH shows? The first e-mail from Seeticket had the Tuesday show starting earlier, at 19:30. The Seeticket site, accessed from Jarkko's link, had changed this and shows the Monday concert starting earlier. The RAH site says they both start at 8:00 ???

Sorry to post such a boring message but I cannot get the last train home if it starts at 8:00.

Cheers
1976 Bristol 1979 Birmingham 1988 RAH x 2, 1993 RAH x 2 & Madrid, 2008 Edinburgh, London O2, Cardiff, Bournemouth, RAH 17 Nov, Birmingham, Manchester 30 Nov, 2009 Weybridge, Liverpool, Dublin 19 & 20th,2010 September -Marseille, Tours, Lille, 2012 12 & 14 Aug Ghent,Wembley x22013 O2, Antwerp, Bournemouth, Manchester
stephenb

Post by stephenb »

Just booked two tickets in Block L using jarkko's link. Fantastic, I've seen him there twice before (1976 & 1993) but both times up in the gods so it will be great to in the stalls. Saw the O2 show in July which was excellent but the Albert Hall has so much more atmosphere. Many thanks to jarkko for arranging the special tickets.

Cheers

Stephen
Mabeanie1

Post by Mabeanie1 »

mydoglorca wrote:Does anyone have any info re the start times of the RAH shows? The first e-mail from Seeticket had the Tuesday show starting earlier, at 19:30. The Seeticket site, accessed from Jarkko's link, had changed this and shows the Monday concert starting earlier. The RAH site says they both start at 8:00 ???

Sorry to post such a boring message but I cannot get the last train home if it starts at 8:00.

Cheers
I suppose it is what it is. Personally, I am going to struggle to get there if it's a 7.30 start so I'm hoping for 8.00 pm .....

W
jarkko
Site Admin

Post by jarkko »

I'm back from Berlin. All of you certainly know by now that Ticketmaster and Seetickets finally opened both Royal Albert Hall shows (Nov 17 & 18) - even though still on Wednesday they emailed me that only the first is to be confirmed now. AEG Live kindly gave us 100 seats in the stalls to both shows, and you may buy those tickets through the link at viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12415
1988, 1993: Helsinki||2008: Manchester|Oslo|London O2|Berlin|Helsinki|London RAH|| 2009: New York Beacon|Berlin|Venice|Barcelona|Las Vegas|San José||2010: Salzburg|Helsinki|Gent|Bratislava|Las Vegas|| 2012: Gent|Helsinki|Verona|| 2013: New York|Pula|Oslo|||
Caren

Post by Caren »

Just booked tickets for the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday Nov 18th. They are stalls section H, I can hardly believe my luck :)

So thanks to Jarkko for making this possible! Amazing.

See you all in London, Caren
1990s Berlin 2008:Amsterdam-Berlin-Hamburg-London RAH 2009:Berlin-Barcelona 2010:Odense-Berlin-Gent x3 -Wiesbaden-Marseille-Hannover-Las Vegas x2 2012:Gent x5 -Amsterdam x2 -Berlin-London-Verona-Toulon-Paris x2 -Barcelona 2013:Paris-Antwerp-Mannheim-Brussels-Rome-Lucca-Berlin-Lodz-Prague-Vienna-Pula-Odense-Zurich-Manchester-Leeds-London-Rotterdam
jorcx

Post by jorcx »

Dear friends, how good it is to see Leonard play at this magnificient venue!
I'll be there for the Nov 17 gig. Is there any major gathering planned on that day or the weekend after the O2 concerts?
Maybe Jarkko will propose something... All the best wishes,
Jordi
Barcelona 15th May '93 | Dublin 13th June '08 | Lucca 27th July '08 | London 17th November '08 | Cap Roig 15th August '09 | Barcelona 21st September '09 | Barcelona 3rd October '12
hydriot

Post by hydriot »

Jordi, the meet-up is described here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12464&sid=9da9be79 ... cf#p138731
“If you do have love it's a kind of wound, and if you don't have it it's worse.” - Leonard, July 1988

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”