GERRY ADAMS SAYS COME TO BELFAST LEONARD

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
confetti

Re: GERRY ADAMS SAYS COME TO BELFAST LEONARD

Post by confetti »

now now fisher, i thought we weren't meant to mention anything pre victoria centre. :lol:
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
fisherinbelfast

Post by fisherinbelfast »

well poppy he has never been to belfast ever
tiggs

Post by tiggs »

Or he could just come to Derry. Oh yeah, stuff does happen outside Belfast. Since we got the electricity installed its quite nice :-)
How come toutmaster have a total monopoly on overpriced tickets by the way ???
confetti

Post by confetti »

tiggs wrote:Or he could just come to Derry. Oh yeah, stuff does happen outside Belfast. Since we got the electricity installed its quite nice :-)
How come toutmaster have a total monopoly on overpriced tickets by the way ???
now tiggs, if he was to come to Stroke City, where would he play? At least if he came to the wonderful city that is Lisburn he could go to the island centre:lol: :lol:
"I needed so much, to have nothing to touch - I've always been greedy that way"
tiggs

Post by tiggs »

Feel a bit let down that his management are trying to squeeze a bit more cash out of people who have kept him in damm good cash from record sales for many years... As the glastonbury thread kept reminding me... I will save my money and wait for the video...
To be honest I wish he had not decided to go on the road again, and the fact that he has added another Irish date a few months after the first stinks more of stupid amounts of retirement fund than repaying many years loyalty. Where is the poetry in that.
Personally i'm gonna relish giving Elbow £20 to be wonderfully entertained in Belfast in october. I have my Cohen books and records and memories... His management and the rest of the money grabbers can F**k off
Red Poppy

Post by Red Poppy »

Heartfelt obviously tiggs.
Where's Kelley Lynch when we need her! :roll:
fisherinbelfast

Post by fisherinbelfast »

tiggs wrote:Feel a bit let down that his management are trying to squeeze a bit more cash out of people who have kept him in damm good cash from record sales for many years... As the glastonbury thread kept reminding me... I will save my money and wait for the video...
To be honest I wish he had not decided to go on the road again, and the fact that he has added another Irish date a few months after the first stinks more of stupid amounts of retirement fund than repaying many years loyalty. Where is the poetry in that.
Personally i'm gonna relish giving Elbow £20 to be wonderfully entertained in Belfast in october. I have my Cohen books and records and memories... His management and the rest of the money grabbers can F**k off
as much as i would love to see leonard come to belfast tiggs i tend to agree with you that for lc to come back to dublin might take the shine off what was a great occasion in june.
Tim

Post by Tim »

Dear all,

if this thread seems somewhat shorter than it used to, it is because I have weeded out some off-topic posts - but rather than delete them, I have moved them to a thread of their own in the 'Everything Else' part of the forum. Please could you all try to stay on-topic in this thread, and keep your off-topic arguments over there? Further off-topic posts in this thread WILL be deleted. Thank you.

Tim

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”