Cardiff, 8th November - Accommodation Alert

September 21 - November 30, 2008. Concert reports, set lists, photos, media coverage, multimedia links, recollections...
efc

Cardiff, 8th November - Accommodation Alert

Post by efc »

Many thanks to Jonnie for the heads up re Cardiff. Without wishing to be alarmist anyone who intends to book accommodation in Cardiff itself should consider doing so asap. There’s a rugby match in the afternoon at the Millenium Stadium (Wales v S Africa) and Cardiff is a small enough city for hotels etc to be able to put up their rates. For anyone interested general sale tickets for the rugby go on sale via Ticketmaster at 12 noon on Friday.

Btw both the CIA, where Leonard is due to perform (I take it the concert has yet to be confirmed) and the Millenium Stadium are right in the city centre.

Rob
Jonnie Falafel

Re: Cardiff, 8th November - Accommodation Alert

Post by Jonnie Falafel »

Thanks for the information Rob.... I once stayed in Bath in order to attend a Dylan concert in Cardiff & had no trouble getting back to Bath after the concert by train. So if there are difficulties or if you want to avoid "high spirits" on the streets of Cardiff there are options :)
Rob

Re: Cardiff, 8th November - Accommodation Alert

Post by Rob »

Leonard,

If your stuck for somewhere to stay in Cardiff, drop me a line. I do a mean chicken soup.

Rob.

Return to “The Fall Tour in Europe 2008”